Post your Favorite Quotes!

montejocarlo

th308.jpg

Kinetik

"What do you mean you just want to chill?"

- My father in 2001, on my lackluster plans regarding my future

Newtype

"Love doesn't lead to the dark side. Passion can lead to rage and fear, and can be controlled, but passion is not the same thing as love. Controlling your passions while being in love, that's what they should teach you to beware, but love itself will save you, not condemn you. Love causes pain, certainly. Inevitably love is going to lead to as much sorrow and regret as it does joy. I suppose there are perfect, eternal loves out there....but I haven't seen any. And how you deal with the bad part of love determines your character, determines the dark side's hold over you." - Jolee Bindo, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

bluebells

''The world is a filthy place, It’s a filthy goddamn horror show. There’s so much pain you know? There’s so much..'' - Tate Langdon

Gaucho

“We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing". Charles Bukowski.

Do you hate people?
"I don't hate them...I just feel better when they're not around" Charles Bukowski.

"If i had to fck a guy... you know if I had too! if my life depended on it, i'd fcuk elvis" Clarence Worley

montejocarlo

"Sometimes, things get in your path. And you have a choice- you can either smash right into them, or you can adjust and move around. But you have to do one or the other in order to move forward." (from Gossip Girl) xoxo ;)

Roman Legion

"If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to ask someone else first.." - Kurt Cobain

"I'm so happy, 'cause today I found my friends, they're in my head.." - Kurt Cobain

"You want to die, I can see It In your eye.." Lunachicks

Yeah, these are lyrics, but they are quotes too!