Post your dreams!

Luke1993

Hello! I tried searching for a thread like this but could not find one. So, I thought I'd make it myself! It's 4am here and I just woke up from a dream, although I don't have them very often.

So yeah what you do is post dreams that you have had, either recently or ones from years ago that you've remembered. I'll start from the dream I just woke up from:

I was in my garden, standing next to the apple tree (We have a small apple tree in our garden lol) it was the only thing I could see as it was very dark. I then saw this weird black creature it looked like a cat I could really only see its silhouette but it had really bright eyes. Then it sort of jumped at me which scared me into waking me up, and it was weird because for a very brief moment I thought I could see the cat thing mid-jump as I was awake. I immediately turned my light on to check that my actual cat wasn't in my room :D

So that was mine! Now post any dream of yours it'll be interesting to see what dreams us SA'ers have!

agoraphobickatie

yay! i love dreams! :) i have them often, a few or more every night or when i nap!

hm... the most recent one that has stuck in my head was last night or the night before last? i keep having a dream with this same guy in it, i don't know him personally or even if he exists, but he's the same in my dreams.. i don't know what his name is in my dream either... but anyway, in my dreams, he's my boyfriend i guess? he's tall with dark hair and brown eyes and a scruffy face :) very handsome.. that's like, my idea of what i'd like to have.. but i don't ever discriminate... anyway! we were at the mall or something? he had on a suit and i was in a pink shiny dress (gross! haha) it was spaghetti strap (gross again! i must have been skinnier in my dream? i think i was, cause i don't like wearing spaghetti strap stuff in real life) anyway! we were at the mall and making out all crazily for some reason! it was yummy! haha! for some reason i remember having on this pink dress and a silver watch with a square pink face, it was cute! my boyfriend was buying a white watch? and it was huge.. it's really hard to explain but i can picture it in my head.. anyway, he was also buying me a tennis bracelet.... i've never liked tennis bracelets, lol, but this is where it's weird because this is when i started changing things in my dream.. like, in my dream i was thinking "eh.. i don't really like tennis bracelets.. let's make him give me a tennis style bracelet with all princess cut diamonds.. cause i like princess cut diamonds" ...it was weird! sometimes my head will start giving me choices in my dreams, like i'll start making whatever happen almost consciously.... whatever, that's where it ended i guess? random..

Damaged

I had one the other night, when i was ganged up by pandas and they started ripping me to shreds :(
I felt like burning my panda kigurumi as soon as i woke up!!!!

awkwardamanda

I had a dream last night that I was supposed to see some sort of counselor. I was sitting at a bus stop eating cauliflower and waiting for a bus so I could go. My brother pulls up in his truck with my mom and offers me a ride home. I say "No, I've got some errands to do." So they drive off and now I'm worried they're gonna wonder where I'm going and now I have to come up with some sort of excuse, plus my mom's gonna wonder why I didn't just take the car. Anyways, I get there and some lady takes me through the building. I don't know whether she was the counselor or just another staff member. We went through stairwells and hallways and even lecture halls that had some sort of massive group counseling going on. I have a neighbour who's bipolar. She was in one of the seats and I stopped briefly and we said something like, "Hi...How are you?...Well, you know..." I think I continued on, but never got to the actual counseling. The whole time I was worried about how I'd explain where I was. At some point I realized it was a dream and made the decision, in the dream, that I shouldn't ever go to counseling in real life because it would be too hard to keep it a secret.

Last night I dreamt that I was still working on the 3D model I was working on when I was still awake... Exciting stuff. x333

EscapeArtist

nice thread topic.

My dream a few nights ago... I was running around in a distorted downtown when it started to rain heavily and flood the streets, sidewalks turned to ice and there was a white tiger swimming around underneath the ground. Then I was on a bus looking out the window and I saw 2 strangers (who I had seen earlier in the day, scruffy guy and a cute girl) picking blueberries. I ended up in my new town around a harbour in a marsh, but as I reached it a huge tidal wave loomed overhead. I ran up a staircase that sat against a bright yellow house with no walls and watched the wave fill the underground staircase that led to the last exit of the house (..even though there were no walls). Then suddenly I was standing on the last stair of dry land with this tall lanky rather nerdy guy with glasses. I gave him some advice I don't remember. It's odd because everything in the dream (flood, ice, blueberries, tidalwave) was blue and thus the dream felt very....blue.I always dream of tidal waves when i'm going through stressful times...damn things are scary.

danyule

I had one the other night where i entered myself in a televised swimming race through a flooded town, and the closer you got to the finish the more dangerous it became (crocodiles, sharks, snakes), i got up to the shark section and my dad approached me and told me that it was all a set-up, there was actually a karate master waiting at the finish to kill the victor, and that's when i woke up like :confused: :confused: :confused:

Iseesky

I always have dreams that involve me getting a bunch of really cool things and then I wake up all excited and then realize...Aww...Just a dream. :(

Last night it was the same deal...My family and I went to the fish store (as we do when I want more fish/have to get something for my fish) and I got to pick out a free betta for whatever reason. They had a bunch of different colours and kinds and I spent over an hour trying to decide which one I wanted. I eventually picked and woke up without it. :( My life is the definition of exciting.

Iseesky

I had one the other night where i entered myself in a televised swimming race through a flooded town, and the closer you got to the finish the more dangerous it became (crocodiles, sharks, snakes), i got up to the shark section and my dad approached me and told me that it was all a set-up, there was actually a karate master waiting at the finish to kill the victor, and that's when i woke up like :confused: :confused: :confused:

Oh wow D: That's totally creepy!

Aussie_Lad

This is one that happened a bit over a year ago:

It started off with a fairly normal dream. I was at a stadium, with natural surrounds. There were rolling hills, lush green grass, and many trees around. While the stadium itself was huge, there were only a few people there. Some sort of healing session was going on. This one lady, was given a small affirmation to say. When she said it, she started breaking down because it affected her so deeply. We all knew that this was a very good thing. She then stood up and came walked around the audience. She reminded me of the affirmation and said that I should try it.

Some time later the dream changed. I was in a bar, and a friend that passed away many years ago, was there. I was aware that I was dreaming and that my friend was dead, and this was so vivid that at the time I truly believed it could be a message from the other side. I spoke to him and the following short conversation ensued.

Me: "Wow, it's been such a long time since I've seen you".
Him: "I know. This is the only way I can come through to you".
Me (thinking about all the questions I can ask): "How do you see my life as going? Is there anything that I should know?".
Him: "Listen, just keep the feeling of love in your heart and know that when your time comes (referring to my death), the love you feel from the other side will blow your mind".

About then my dream returned to the original setting and continued on for a little while.

EscapeArtist

This is one that happened a bit over a year ago:

It started off with a fairly normal dream. I was at a stadium, with natural surrounds. There were rolling hills, lush green grass, and many trees around. While the stadium itself was huge, there were only a few people there. Some sort of healing session was going on. This one lady, was given a small affirmation to say. When she said it, she started breaking down because it affected her so deeply. We all knew that this was a very good thing. She then stood up and came walked around the audience. She reminded me of the affirmation and said that I should try it.

Some time later the dream changed. I was in a bar, and a friend that passed away many years ago, was there. I was aware that I was dreaming and that my friend was dead, and this was so vivid that at the time I truly believed it could be a message from the other side. I spoke to him and the following short conversation ensued.

Me: "Wow, it's been such a long time since I've seen you".
Him: "I know. This is the only way I can come through to you".
Me (thinking about all the questions I can ask): "How do you see my life as going? Is there anything that I should know?".
Him: "Listen, just keep the feeling of love in your heart and know that when your time comes (referring to my death), the love you feel from the other side will blow your mind".

About then my dream returned to the original setting and continued on for a little while.
:eek: how weird and vivid. what an important message

Helmaninquiel

Hello! I tried searching for a thread like this but could not find one. So, I thought I'd make it myself! It's 4am here and I just woke up from a dream, although I don't have them very often.

So yeah what you do is post dreams that you have had, either recently or ones from years ago that you've remembered. I'll start from the dream I just woke up from:

I was in my garden, standing next to the apple tree (We have a small apple tree in our garden lol) it was the only thing I could see as it was very dark. I then saw this weird black creature it looked like a cat I could really only see its silhouette but it had really bright eyes. Then it sort of jumped at me which scared me into waking me up, and it was weird because for a very brief moment I thought I could see the cat thing mid-jump as I was awake. I immediately turned my light on to check that my actual cat wasn't in my room :D

So that was mine! Now post any dream of yours it'll be interesting to see what dreams us SA'ers have!

Ok, I have two that I want to share. The first one the sun exploded and the next thing I knew was I was in a very peaceful place, I was surrounded by bright light and tall, very tall beautiful flowers and I was pushing my way through the tall flowers, the air was so clear and clean and the sun wasn't to bright but it made you want to smile because it was just perfect and then all of a sudden I came apon this house, I can't remember the details of the house but I do remember going in the house and seeing a bunch of room and in ever room there were people I knew sleeping in them and then I woke up but the odd thing about the dream was the feeling and the funny thing was that the night that I had the dream I was feeling very low and depressed and the feeling was like no other.. it was just pure being at peace, every problem, ever worry was gone, I felt loved and secure.

and for the second dream I was at swimming practice and I had this really bad feeling about my family, so I went home to make sure everything was ok and when I made it home, I saw my family hovering over the couch.. so I moved closer and then I saw my dead grandmother but only she wasn't nearly her self. Her skin was saggy and her skin looked like it was melting off, you could see parts of her flesh and parts of bone everywhere on her body. I was startled of course and my mom had told me that they had just came out with this new thing where they could resurrect the dead but it will take time so she is regenerating slowly.

That dream was horrible and totally ****ed up. The one thing about my dreams are that my emotions are sooooo intense.

Last edited:

Danfalc

Banned
Does anyone have violent dreams? ::eek:: I get them a lot.There not nightmares because they are not scary as such at the time..but when I wake up and remember them they gross me out as they are very realistic.

I described them to my therapist,and she said because a big theme in them is people trying to kill me and me having to defend myself,could be because that's how I feel with anxiety,that I'm constantly under attack.Another spw user I speak to get's them too,wondering if it's maybe a common thing for people with anxiety?

IAMN

I am a chess piece on a chess board and I feel small and trapped. This dream is recurring... I've had it as a child and onto my teens although I don't remember having it in the last couple of years.

petrified eyes

This one I had a few years ago:

I was walking through a snowy field, the tops of bushes and weeds just poking out of the snow. It was very cold, and deathly silent, the air was very still. Snow was silently, gently falling. I was wearing pajamas, they were thin and soft, burgundy colored. I was barefoot, the snow crunching under my numb feet. I was shivering, my teeth were chattering. My nose, throat and lungs were painfully cold, robbing me of air.

As I was walking, a small wooded area came into view a few hundred yards off to my right. It was dark and imposing, menacing looking. Suddenly there was the crack of rifle. Once, twice, a third time. Then a woman's dreadful, terrified scream. Full of adrenaline I took off running, storming headlong toward the woods...

Then I woke up covered in sweat. :rolleyes:

Rembrandt Broam

I'm in a room in what appears to be an old mansion house. It's a large, high ceilinged room with creaking wooden floors, and the only light is coming through the gaps in the heavy curtains that hang at the windows. There's a lot of antique furniture in this room, and I know that somewhere in here is an object I have to find.

I start searching, looking through drawers, standing on chairs to look on high shelves. I can hear a voice. It's a disembodied voice, but this is a dream so I don't think anything of that. The voice isn't speaking to me, but to some other unseen "person". It sounds panicky. It says "He's going to find it!"

I keep searching. There's a lot of junk in this room - old papers, books, dusty chipped china ornaments. I'm just pushing this stuff aside, even though it almost certainly isn't mine. Then I spot it. It's lying under a large chest of drawers over in the corner.

"He's seen it!" More urgent, and more panicked.

I lay down on the floor, and I can see that the object is an abstract shape that appears to be made of glass, but the colour changes depending on how I'm looking at it. From one angle it is a deep, mellow blue. As I shift my position (even slightly) it changes to a fiery red. I'm reaching out now, stretching my arm out under the chest, grasping for it, and I see it's now a rich golden yellow, like an evening cornfield.

"He's going to reach it!!" Sounding really panic-stricken now. Frightened even.

I stretch my arm further. I can't see the object now, because I'm laying flat on my back in order to reach as far as possible under the chest.

"We can't let him get it! If he gets it, he'll study it and it will damage his mind. He'll go insane!!"

I'm stretching my arm so much now that it almost feels like the muscles are starting to tear. It must be nearly within my grasp by now. Then I feel the cold, smooth, glassy surface against my fingertips.

"Nooooooo!!!"

The awful, rising shriek is cut off as I wake up.

This was a few years ago now. I've never found myself back in that room since.

Luke1993

I had a dream last night! And I feel I must tell the world about it! :D

It was actually very vivid compared to most of my dreams and I can remember most of it. It started in a sort of cafe. A man was talking to me, he seemed to be my friend. He asked me to sell some knives for him (They were quite large more like machetes) so I said yes (I don't know why, in dreams you do stupid things lol).

Next thing I remember I'm at side of the road and sit down on a pavement/grass area with the knives. So I wait for customers, but during this time I get very nervous because I think I might get arrested. Soon enough police arrive and they handcuff me!

So then I'm at the station arguing and saying that I was framed (Even though I wasn't lol) and they said I'll be getting a prison sentence. They then sent me to a "cell", but it seemed more like a balcony as I could see outside. I realised what a mess I had made of my life getting into trouble and started to cry. I had my phone in my pocket. The last thing I remember was trying to ring my mother and it seems then I woke up.

I felt so relieved when I woke up! That I wasn't actually going to prison lol. I find it so amazing in dreams how you just accept the strange stuff without questioning it and that you think it's real. I was surprised though because usually my dreams make no sense whatsoever, some being very difficult to explain but this one actually had some continuity and sense to it lol probably the most "realistic" dream I've ever had.

Just wanted to share, post more of your own dreams people!