Post your art

r

Hey, thanks for the comments :). Soemtimes it's hard for me to see anything but endless imperfections in anything I do, but it's worth finishing the whole way through. I just used a regular fine point black pen and I don't know how long it took, hours and hours and hours for sure. I need something new to start now...

That's very cool that you didn't start getting into art until recently now joule, I would have thought otherwise looking at your drawings. I've never drawn much of anything either, and I'd really like to start getting into art too. Those look like they take a very long time and require a lot of patience! You should post the finished results after the exam season over.

Kiwong

Re: asdfghjkl

This is the kind of thing I do when I'm bored. It's quite sloppy, but this is my picture of flowers and randomness.

2cr6jyg.jpg

That's wonderful art.

springk

Psychedelicious:
This is epic. One of the best thing I have seen. So beautiful.
You made it with black pen only! And that too when bored. Wow you do creative work when bored..I always idle away my time.
I love it.

Lavinialuna

14251_1268921210615_1209083_n_zpse4982ca2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Here is my first attempt, it was from a picture of myself as a child. This is using a pencil and when I decided that the pencil was too restrictive and opted for chalk from this point on. I really think I can do this, but with so many kids I don't have time to hone my skills. With any luck I will live long enough to have time to work on it.

TreeBones

IMG_20140517_221519.jpg

IMG_20140517_223549.jpg

IMG_20140517_221505.jpg

I'm pretty sloppy and have to look at a picture almost every time to get inspiration. I wish I had original ideas and could paint realistic things like scenery or something lol.

TreeBones

Thank you!! I just noticed someone else said their work was "sloppy", everyone on here is so modest. I wish I could compliment every single one. :)

TreeBones

Oh my goodness no! I just mess around, and I couldn't handle the pressure, tattoos are so.. Permenant! Lol. :giggle: But thank you.