Post your art

Flanscho

It's no art, but fun to look at. Having some time right now, I'm improving my web development skills. :)

Oh, advice: I'm still working on a way to have this script pay attention to the power of the device it's running on, and scale down if that device ain't that powerful. So if you have a slow computer, or a mobile device, I'd probably not check it out, since it requires some processing power. Also, it's not cross-browser optimized right now. It works on Firefox, but might not work on others.

To pause it, click on the button reading "HAAAAALT STOP!".

Link: click me

Last edited:

Nanita

Wow Nanita, that is very good! Is there a reason why she has a dark spot at the bottom of her neck?

Thanks my friend.
Hahahaha no no...I think I just dropped some paint.... It´s not quite done yet, I keep changing and adding things to paintings for weeks before they´re done...

Nanita

It's no art, but fun to look at. Having some time right now, I'm improving my web development skills. :)

Oh, advice: I'm still working on a way to have this script pay attention to the power of the device it's running on, and scale down if that device ain't that powerful. So if you have a slow computer, or a mobile device, I'd probably not check it out, since it requires some processing power. Also, it's not cross-browser optimized right now. It works on Firefox, but might not work on others.

To pause it, click on the button reading "HAAAAALT STOP!".

Link: click me

Das ist super geil !

Any Portal fans here? I just got a bulletin board from someone, and I thought it would be neat to have fake memo from Aperture Laboratories from right before GLaDOS took over.

gladosmemo.png

I'm obligated to say that GLaDOS, Portal and Aperture Laboratories (name and logo) are copyrighted to the Valve Corporation.

Logo macros are courtesy of Google.

The rest was me, though. ;3

xperiaconcept.png

The is a random Xperia Play alternate concept. I was bored this afternoon, so I cracked open SketchUp.

Every modern phone should have a slide out keyboard because touchscreen keyboards SSSSUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK.