Post your art

Rawz

^
How u make this!?

It is really easy, actually. You just use Apophysis. I haven't even read any tutorials or anything--I don't know much about the program--, I just mess around with the parameters. Every time you run it, it generates several images that you can use as bases.

Vampiro

I did it in paint...

On a boring afternoon .. haha not very nice as those you do. Just reflects what i dream when i sleep

xKdyg.png

monstery

i use illustrator and photoshop to paint

Attachments

• Monster 1.jpg
    Monster 1.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Phoenixx

RonFrank, those are great! You really should get back into drawing again, you do have quite a talent there. I quit drawing in 10th grade too, and I'm just getting back into it again this year. I have yet to finish a full drawing though. :p

RonFrank

I haven't been drawing much at all lately, unfortunately life gets in the way of that I guess. Busy with work and such,

The first two are from when I was 15 years old and the last is when I was 16. Wow time flies...doesn't seem like it has been that long.

as you can tell I am sure, I love horses <3

Those are incredible

Zak

You definitely should get a gold star for the horse and zebra drawings, those are very realistic!!!

chibiXphantom

I haven't been drawing much at all lately, unfortunately life gets in the way of that I guess. Busy with work and such,

but here is some of my old stuff.

View attachment 2479

View attachment 2480

View attachment 2481

The first two are from when I was 15 years old and the last is when I was 16. Wow time flies...doesn't seem like it has been that long.

as you can tell I am sure, I love horses <3

=O is this real? i cant even. wow