Post what you love

Phoenixx

Well the odd time when walking in minus 25 degree weather and ice is fused into the side walk, my feet get away from me and im face first into a snowbank-_- ::p:
^ That sounds like fun. :rolleyes:::p: This morning I almost fell flat on my face on the sidewalk. I was going through the back entrance of a building at college to get to my locker. Well, they didn't put enough salt down and it was icy. Of course, I couldn't see any ice in front of the door and just as I stepped, my foot slid. Thankfully I caught myself on the door handle. No one saw it either! *phew* ::eek::

Aletheia

^^ I used to jump into puddles in the hope that my mother would wrap me up in a big fluffy towel when I got home.

Shyangel

All you guys and your snow like it's a regular thing!! Snow is definitely not common over here but it does happen. I wanna join in all this snow!! * pouts* It's not fair!!

What I love...
I love sitcoms. They always make me laugh.
I love windy days.
I love the warmth of my heater.
I love having fun conversations with you guys on here.
I love my monkey PJ pants. All 1000 of them. lol

All you guys and your snow like it's a regular thing!! Snow is definitely not common over here but it does happen. I wanna join in all this snow!! * pouts* It's not fair!!

I pity people who live in places where there isn't much snow. It's snowing right now and the thought just brings a smile to my face.

Shyangel

I pity people who live in places where there isn't much snow. It's snowing right now and the thought just brings a smile to my face.

That's nice that it's snowing and you enjoy it so much. I don't think I would honestly like living in an area with alot of snow. I can't stand the cold so I would get tired of it quick. To each there own.

What I love....

I LOVE roses.
Riding my bike on a beautiful day.
Looking at funny pictures.
Eating Arby's
Drawing.
Being stupid.

MikeyC

If it started snowing here, Al Gore would come around screaming "I TOLD YOU SO!", while everyone would crash their cars/freeze to death because nobody knows how to handle it. Therefore no snow here is a blessing. :)

DeadmanWalking

Deadman doesn't need your pity; he needs your snow::p:! Send some over now! The only thing we got today was hail, which kept hitting me on my nose and falling into my mouth!

I love:
Reading
Writing
Anime/Manga
JRPGs
Super Smash Bros
........and human brains::p:!

Shyangel

Deadman doesn't need your pity; he needs your snow::p:! Send some over now! The only thing we got today was hail, which kept hitting me on my nose and falling into my mouth!

I love:
Reading
Writing
Anime/Manga
JRPGs
Super Smash Bros
........and human brains::p:!

Smash Bros is one of the most awesome games ever!!!
It's always so much fun and never gets boring. It owned alot of my childhood.
I also have alot of good memories playing the game with my youngest brother and sister.

That's nice that it's snowing and you enjoy it so much. I don't think I would honestly like living in an area with alot of snow. I can't stand the cold so I would get tired of it quick. To each there own.

Yeah, I'm the same way with heat. I can't stand summer and I could never live somewhere where it's warm for most of the year.

Did someone mention brownies??? ::p:

I love...
sugar cookies
the smell of fresh cut grass
when my cat wants to cuddle
a good night's sleep
the Food Network
food
food
fooooooooooooood

I'm hungry. And I'm watching the Food Network. Always, always a bad combo.