Post what you love

MrJones

When I see there are still good people in the world.

When I realized about the fact that I'm not a robot unable to love.

When I make someone smile.

When I make good people feel good, and when I feel they care about me as well.

Shyangel

^^I love women's shoes to, so we have alot in common! lol

What I love....

I love having complete unbridled fun. Acting like a complete buffoon with absolutely no care in the world. That sounds like the best thing life can offer. I wish that I could do that all the time. I feel like that's how life should be. Living with without a care in the world.

N0D

Banned
sleeping in late and finally when the sun gets high enough that the angle of the blinds no longer blocks it and it shines in my eyes it wakes me up :cool: when that happens i know it's gonna be a good day

Iluv

I luv
Candy & Sweets
I love artistic people
nature
Memebase , cause it always makes me laugh when I have a bad day
philosophy & psychology because it makes everything make sense
And finally makeup and fashion!

MikeyC

I love having complete unbridled fun. Acting like a complete buffoon with absolutely no care in the world. That sounds like the best thing life can offer. I wish that I could do that all the time. I feel like that's how life should be. Living with without a care in the world.
I hope you can get to that stage and just have fun with no consequences. :)

Alleigha♥;574957 said:
The Beatles♥
Music♥
Coca-Cola♥
Roses♥
Rain♥
Silk♥
Snow♥
Oceans♥
Candy♥
Marilyn Monroe♥
Rihanna♥
Comic Books♥
Movies♥
Freedom♥
Animals♥
And the list goes on and on....:)
That's a lot of love hearts! I will point out that I enjoy silk, too, but I don't have much silk clothing, if any.

sleeping in late and finally when the sun gets high enough that the angle of the blinds no longer blocks it and it shines in my eyes it wakes me up :cool: when that happens i know it's gonna be a good day
That sounds awesome. Unfortunately I have to get up at 3:45am and I miss having that.

coyote

Alleigha♥;574985 said:
Hold Alt and on the keypad with the numlock on press 259 or 3. :)

my nums don't lock - ooh maybe Fn + NumLk

it's a wonder i can drive this thing at all

€ = euros

Shyangel

I love being in soaking wet clothes and then changing into dry ones. Ahhhhh.....best feeling ever:D

Your right!! It's truly odd what a wonderful feelings relief it is.
I should jump in my shower with my clothes on to experience this more often.:D

Invisibleman

^what do you do to get your clothes soaking wet, and does it happen often?

Well the odd time when walking in minus 25 degree weather and ice is fused into the side walk, my feet get away from me and im face first into a snowbank-_- ::p:

Well the odd time when walking in minus 25 degree weather and ice is fused into the side walk, my feet get away from me and im face first into a snowbank-_- ::p:

Yeah, it's not so much fun when you're freezing. But I like changing into dry clothes after swimming. It makes me feel all :D inside. ;)