I love monkeys.
I love Disney shows (don't judge me!!!)
I love boots, especially furry ones.
I love shopping.
I love clothes.
I love raves.
I loveeeee hikes.

Shyangel

Yeah, hikes are mad. My bandmates and I will hopefully do some bushwalking through some local forest. I hope that actually comes to plan!

Awesome! Totally make sure to do that. What is bush walking?:confused: Do you walk with bushes on your feet....?

MikeyC

Awesome! Totally make sure to do that. What is bush walking?:confused: Do you walk with bushes on your feet....?
Haha no, just walking through the bush, hence bushwalking. In this case it'll be mostly forest. I really want to do that because this place we'll be going to is about 50 minutes north of me so I don't go there often. It'll be awesome.

If they don't say anything about it I might even do it myself!

Shyangel

Haha no, just walking through the bush, hence bushwalking. In this case it'll be mostly forest. I really want to do that because this place we'll be going to is about 50 minutes north of me so I don't go there often. It'll be awesome.

If they don't say anything about it I might even do it myself!

Haha, yeah, I knew that.....:confused:

That makes sense, though. That sounds really nice. Any hike sounds completely awesome to me. My favorite memories are hikes and the beach.

I really hope you go there either way, Mikey. It will be good for you and hikes are aways enjoyable aone or with friends. I hope you tell me about it.:)

MikeyC

Haha, yeah, I knew that.....:confused:

That makes sense, though. That sounds really nice. Any hike sounds completely awesome to me. My favorite memories are hikes and the beach.

I really hope you go there either way, Mikey. It will be good for you and hikes are aways enjoyable aone or with friends. I hope you tell me about it.:)
Sorry, haha.

It sounds awesome. I would love to do it. I think I would even love to do it by myself, and challenge myself. If I do I'll certainly tell you all about it.

I live near a few beaches, too, so that would be something you'd like, as well. You should come here and we'll do some bushwalking and beach walking!

Shyangel

Sorry, haha.

It sounds awesome. I would love to do it. I think I would even love to do it by myself, and challenge myself. If I do I'll certainly tell you all about it.

I live near a few beaches, too, so that would be something you'd like, as well. You should come here and we'll do some bushwalking and beach walking!

I could think of nothing more fun, Mikey.:D

If I ever get rich, that's the first thing I'll do.

Nathália

Cheesecakes
Retro Fashion
Adventure video games
Drinking hot tea and eating peppermints at the same time
Watching adventure time ( when no one is looking )
Dark humor
Sci-fi shows along with science shows
Nail polish
and the beauty of nature.

Shyangel

Cheesecakes
Retro Fashion
Adventure video games
Drinking hot tea and eating peppermints at the same time
Watching adventure time ( when no one is looking )
Dark humor
Sci-fi shows along with science shows
Nail polish
and the beauty of nature.

You have alot of cool interests. Adventure Time is the best.:D
I have to try that tea and peppermint thing, that sounds good.
Nail polish is so much fun to put on and it always makes you feel pretty. it's great. Beauty of nature is always good for the soul.

Nathália

You have alot of cool interests. Adventure Time is the best.:D
I have to try that tea and peppermint thing, that sounds good.
Nail polish is so much fun to put on and it always makes you feel pretty. it's great. Beauty of nature is always good for the soul.

The tea and mint thing, it just makes breathing cool and refreshing. :)

Thx!

sea breeze
quiet and solitude
vivid dreams
sky, day and night
simple voice and guitar
retro/vintage shops
food from the wild
cats and dogs
good coffee
ocean waves
everyday history
colours of nature
enclosing forest

Last edited:

Nathália

sea breeze
quiet and solitude
vivid dreams
sky, day and night
simple voice and guitar
retro/vintage shops
food from the wild
cats and dogs
good coffee
ocean waves
everyday history
colours of nature

All of that sounds very tranquil put together, almost like you could use those ideas to make poem. Maybe it's my imagination.