Post what you love

Aletheia

Here is a topic where you can post something or several things that you love.

sun dried linen

Come on everyone let it all out.

KiaKaha

Banned
puns
warmth from people
good manners
talented musicians
I also love the post what you hate thread... I always have something to say there.

Last edited:

Invisibleman

I love those long summer nights when im relaxing in my room,I open my window and im greeted with the sound of the warm summer rain:)

Shyangel

I love classic rock music.
Being drunk.
Dancing.
Good memories
Being stupid even though no one has a clue what your doing.
Taking walks on warm summer days, or cool fall days.
Having fun with people.
Going to the beach.

The list could go on, but I'll stop it here.

Walking in the rain
My pets
Snow
All of my books
Nutella
Sleeping
Singing loudly to music in my car by myself
Wandering around Barnes & Noble for hours
Egg rolls and crab rangoon
a lot of other stuff

MikeyC

Heavy metal music.
Nature/natural formations.
Drumming.
Chocolate.
Alone-time.
Sleep.

lonely_drummer

oooo...a telecaster, those things sound so pretty... I have a strat...

You can probably play as well... I can kind of.. you know...make scratchy noises with mine...

Nice amp too.

Tele's are and have always been my favorite guitar, this ones a beaut! I got it little over a year ago, I saw it mislabeled at a music shop as an American standard but quickly realized because of the bridge that's it's a special and it was 600 bucks, how could I go wrong? I just got the amp about a month ago. All tube, sooooo crisp and clear. It's only got 2 12" in the cab but the whole rig weighs about 120 pounds lol. She's a beast alright

That's a very nice baby you got there, Drummer, you should of proud of him/her.

I don't know anything about guitars, though. It is cool looking and shiny. lol:D

Lol, why thank you, I'm very proud of my baby!

Phoenixx

- Getting lost in a good book
- Cooking
- Having a burst of inspiration and creativity
- Watching movies that keep your attention
- Learning new things
- Hearing my cat purr
- Going to quote Tele here, "Kitty cuddles" (Although they're not so great at 5:30am :rolleyes:)
- Travelling to new places

KiaKaha

Banned
Tele's are and have always been my favorite guitar, this ones a beaut! I got it little over a year ago, I saw it mislabeled at a music shop as an American standard but quickly realized because of the bridge that's it's a special and it was 600 bucks, how could I go wrong? I just got the amp about a month ago. All tube, sooooo crisp and clear. It's only got 2 12" in the cab but the whole rig weighs about 120 pounds lol. She's a beast alright

Thats so cool - tube amps are indeed very nice. I only have a marshall transistor amp that is slowly dying. Its putting me off playing because it sounds so awful, one day when I have the cash I will upgrade.... but all up thats an excellent set up you have there. :D

Anyway...

I love sunny days