Animal abuse.

Humiliation.

Superficial people.

Homophobes.

Racism.

War.

And the list goes on.

A friend

You will all probably think I'm insane after I post these things I hate, but I'll do it anyway.

Of course in my case, "hate" is WAY too weak of a word for me to use, considering the way I feel about these things I'm listing.

Things I hate:

I hate people who will not stay out of my personal life and try to force their way in, and do whatever they can to damage me emotionally, psycologically, using whatever they can from my personal life to inflict this damage.

I hate people who want to murder me because I like something they don't, or because I exist.

I hate not being able to permanantly eliminate those who bother me from my life.

I hate not being able to live peacefully without anyone bugging me constantly.

I hate politics and the stupid governments on this planet trying to take away everything that's important to me.

I hate people in the government who try to control what I can and can't do in my own home.

I hate the people who are trying to break into my house constantly and take away my guns.

I hate the fact that government is planning to send everyone who owns a gun to prison.

I hate all the governments on the planet because they are trying to make us their slaves.

I hate politics affecting my life.

I hate public schools manupulating kids for political purposes and I hate these teachers who use their students as political weapons.

I hate not being able to find anything on TV that isn't related to politics.

I hate the governments focusing their resources and money on guns.

I hate stressing out.

I hate having seizures.

I hate people who abuse their power just to make other people suffer.

I hate immaturity.

I hate people who act like little kids when they're supposed to be full-grown adults.

I hate people who throw tantrums over stupid topics that shouldn't even matter to them.

I hate stupidity.

I hate control freaks.

I hate racism.

I hate idiots who are threatened by anyone who's different from them.

I hate not being able to destroy all the stupidity in the universe.

I hate people who try to force me to believe something that I don't like.

I hate people who try to punish me for their own stupid little insiginificant problems.

I hate not being able to torture the people I hate.

I hate not being able to protect the good people of the internet from the physical incarnations of Satan.

I hate evil.

I hate people who are evil.

I hate people who hate America, because that means those people want to kill the people and animals who live in America, and murder every single living thing on the planet and in the universe.

I hate people who kill other people just for fun.

I hate criminals.

I hate crime.

I hate those who blame crime on guns.

I hate it when people insult me and try to argue with me just for liking guns.

I hate it when people try to call me stupid for liking guns, or anything related or something that has nothing to do with guns.

I hate people who try to make me suffer for any reason (regardless of what I did).

I hate people who try to ban me from forums.

I hate people who call me insulting names.

I hate people who don't get punished when they deserve to be punished in the most cruel way possible.

And...I hate having negative emotions (all negative emotions).

- Running into someone from my past
- Public transportation
- Making phone calls and meeting strangers
- People who try to force their views on others
- Users, leetches, and people who are only looking to take things from you (including your self-esteem)

I also hate these things too.
---------------------------------------------------------

As you can see, hatred, and all negative emotions and negative things in life
can really take the good out of what life is most likely supposed to be.

In my opinion, life is supposed to be good, but the terrible thing known as negativity takes this away.

Venting like this can possibly help, and I think this kind of venting can help us all support eachother.

Some things in life can be cruel, and we probably all see evil on a daily basis...

What is evil? You can just search for it online, and you can see real-life evil quicker than you think.

Ugh...Hatred, makes me feel sick, gives me a fever. Stress...

Good thing there are positive topics on this forum...

i hate that i feel self concious about looking good and wearing clothes.
its difficult to be myself, because i get sick of thoughts when i be myself.
just because i know people will give me this odd look like ur weird
im obsessed over wearing clothes and looking perfect.
i constantly have thoughts like ''people think i'm ugly all the time''
I feel sick of it. this is what I HATE

Last edited:
I hate limitations.

I'm talking to you, Gravity. >:I
You too, Time.
I'm not a huge fan of you either, Human body.

I am, of course, kidding. But sometimes these limitations do annoy me to a extent.

WriterChick3

I hate people who jump to conclusions without trying to understand the situation.
I hate people who try to tell you you're wrong just because you think differently about a subject, like they know it all.
I hate sexist people.
I hate humanity (Who doesn't?)
I hate bullies.
I hate people that accuse someone/someplace is bad without doing any type of research and only goes by what tiny gossip they've heard about it.

Foxie913

I hate:

When people stare at me and I'm too shy to tell them to f**K off and mind their own business. It drives me nuts.

When people judge me without knowing me.

Animal/Child cruelty.

Seafood/Garlic/Onions.

Romantic movies.

Quiet Angel

Goodness, I could go on and on. Although I possess an optimistic personality, I view this world as a cold, hard reality. Although happiness exists, there is much suffering. I'll just bring up one issue that is personally affecting me.

I hate the decision young teenage mothers make. Accidental pregnancies are understandable unless if their sense of sexual education is severely limited, but the intentional ones deeply bother me. They don't seem to understand that child bearing is a tremendous responsibility, they're simply not ready, and their future is affected. It saddens me how several romantic relationships fail. It's especially saddening when some mothers feel the need to bear a child in order for them to feel happier and more "complete" in life. You don't create a human life to cure your own suffering. That's dependency! Young mothers are generally not ready for a variety of reasons. They're still gaining an understanding of life.

anuskas

I hate:
- diseases
- war and all the people who do the bad
- rude people
- people who are close-minded and intolerant
- people who try to force their views on others
- lack of liberty to do only what I want
- deadlines at work
- injustice
- the fact that there are people starving
- cigarette smoke near me
- being disrespected
- when people call and don´t leave a message
- procrastinating
- animal abuse

Michael.
Social anxiety.
Deleting browsing history form the last hour and the site I want to get rid of is visited 1 hour and ten minutes ago.

The Observer

Trends
People being "random"
People acting/posting like children
Mobile phones
Facebook
People who write a line from a video they just watched on Youtube
"Customer Care"
TV
Adverts of every kind
People who make a thread about one subject then someone hijacks it and it turns into another topic of something totally unrelated to the original.