Post what you hate

I hate commercials that use nice, catchy songs to sell their shoddy products with. After which repeating the damn commercial so many times that you can't possibly hear the song again without associating it with the crap-tastic product(s). >:C

Phone commercials are particularly efficient in making me loath songs I previously liked.

mikebird

Banned
Non-existent self esteem

Rejection from any kind of people (I wish I had the wrong idea)

Prevented from getting on with my well-planned life, due to sick laws and rules made by people who have no idea

Otherwise, I love everything else!! :)

doubleM

Presentations. A form of torture that just shouldn't exist.

i hate hate hate presentations theyre horrible. especially when you have to do it with people who dont show up to meetings and cant even communicate through email. the last 2 i did my team messed up on several parts.
on the last one we did, this guy wanted to switch parts with me at the last minute. but he didnt tell me that he changed it and added 2 more slides. when we got to my powerpoint slide i was like uhh...ok...im slowly reading this, looking like an idiot...cuz ive never seen this before.

its torture enough to be standing up there. that caused me a lot of stress.

Tripolar

Bugs
My job
Ignorance
Cruelty
The fact that I can't spell
Organized religion
My hair
My ass
Chiuauahs that can't remember to go to the bathroom outside
George Bush
The Boyscouts
People who believe in anarchy
My baby toes
My car
The fact that we spend so much time and money researching outer space while those resources are needed so badly all over our Earth.
People who smack their lips when they eat
The movie Watchmen ( most terribly spent 3 hours of my life)
The ending of Full Metal Alchemist the movie
And my brain in general

I don't hate anything, maybe yelling... More afraid of it. Anger, it all just scares me.
Wow, Me too. I am afraid of anger. People yelling, makes me scared.
I'd wish people would just talk with a low voice,no yelling. it will make conversations a lot easier, if people just take it easy.

I hate arrogantness..
i hate how im giving myself a headache from talking to myself

Last edited:

Kathryn.fr

Wow, Me too. I am afraid of anger. People yelling, makes me scared.
I'd wish people would just talk with a low voice,no yelling. it will make conversations a lot easier, if people just take it easy.

Psh ikr. Lol my roommates like, yell at the top of their lungs to argue and scream. Way too much testosterone in them xD always freaks me out and I shut down, my mom and dad yelled at eachother a lot too and I wasn't sure if tey'd be yelling about me, so I'd get scared.

vexatiousmind

having to say the same thing over and over again, because people don't listen.
Having to say the same thing over and over again, because people don't listen.

Beatmetrics

Those who try to put some label on me. As if they truly know me for me.

The way that I see it is their the ones who are errrrrrm here (below my waist line) and I'm just about right here (24 inches above the tip of my head). That is OK though I let them think that they have the ability to be so much better than I. No reason to have to prove to anyone who is actually better.

Last edited: