Post what you hate

punklove

I hate conceded people, superficial people, crowds, justin bieber, materialistic people, math, sports, perverts.. etc :p

lunaticbinge

Why is this person allowed to hate justin beeber and i can't say that i hate (phobic of) muslims, blacks ect? I mean, for all i know you gonna hunt down and kill the poor kid. ITs not like i can exterminate an entire race.

Justin Bieber isn't an entire race, just an annoying pop singer. Whatever i'm done here.

exactly, so if you imagine hate as being butter, justin is getting all of it, where as my butter is getting spread across an entire race, therefore each individual can only get a few molecules of butter, where as justin will get the entire stick. So therefore the amount of hate justin gets is more concentrated, where as only a few molecules of hate can get to my people. Screw this im tired of defending myself to people who obviosuly don't understand, and are hypocrites themselves.

Heil! Heil! Heil!

Black People, Muslims, Myself, Drunk People, Homosexuals, Heroin, Gypsies, People from Caucus mountains, Jews, People who say they hate racists and think they are ignorant, Racists who think they are better than everyone, asymptotes (cuz they get infinately close but never touch...wtf is that?)

Why would you intentionally say such provocative things? I'm sure you knew they would cause a stir.. especially in a community like SPW where everyone is sensitive enough as it is. You're just another attention-seeking trouble maker. If you do have some deep, disturbing hatred for whole races of people and people from different religious backgrounds, I'd suggest you keep it to yourself, seek psychiatric help or go join some Hitler-themed website instead.

I hate conceded people, superficial people, crowds, justin bieber, materialistic people, math, sports, perverts.. etc :p

First, Justin Bieber, - Abomination. Sure the kid isn't what I translate him to be. He's just Not my style.

And math, Bah! I know 1 = 1. Done

Questions, punklove, or anyone:
What is meant by conceded? Can you explain?
Conceded: give over; surrender or relinquish to the physical control of another.

lunaticbinge

First, Justin Bieber, - Abomination. Sure the kid isn't what I translate him to be. He's just Not my style.

And math, Bah! I know 1 = 1. Done

Questions, punklove, or anyone:
What is meant by conceded? Can you explain?
Conceded: give over; surrender or relinquish to the physical control of another.

I think she meant conceited. Too proud of yourself. Narcissistic.

da_illest101

I hate racist people

people that thinks their way of thinking is the only way to think

people that can't hold the damn the door even if your like 1 feet away from them

EscapeArtist

I don't hate anybody because what you hate in others is what you hate about yourself :eek:

hhhm but I dislike a lot of actions because they lead in the opposite direction that I personally am hoping to go. Like littering. Especially plastic. That hurts to see. It ends up in the prettiful oceans =[

I dislike peoples blatant ignorance is for other people.
I dislike how the world is getting overcrowded.
I dislike how society treats everyone as a number and not an individual.
I dislike my own perception of life and it's purpose.
I dislike morons that waste the human brain that has been given to them.
I dislike politicians.
I dislike liars.
I dislike unnecessary war and killing.
I dislike humanities outlook on their progression.
I dislike power hungry over controlling people.
I dislike Insecurities.
I dislike how we as humans use this planet.
I dislike Humanity in most cases.

Sinar_Matahari

This roller coaster. It's so addicting and I'm always chasing that high which will inevitably be followed by a low. Then there are times I can't be bothered. The in-between times is when I feel most sane.

Last edited:

Kinetik

I hate my neighbours. They play loud music endlessly; everything from the Beatles to really obnoxious techno. I've called the cops on them many times and apparently they get a fine next time, so I'm actually kind of hoping they start rocking out again.