Post what you hate

MikeyC

Re: guess I'm annoying

i highly recommend that an exorcism be performed

if you send me all of your money, i'll make sure the evil is removed

then you can live with a clear conscience
I already have been fooled by the "wallet inspector" before. Not again! ;)

SilentBird

nutrition-during-pregnancy.jpg

MollyBeGood

I don't hate my gender, but I don't like to be female most of the time it's not fun, no one takes me seriously most of the time.

megalon

I hate when I'm checking my email, I go to delete the contents of the spam folder and yahoo feels the need to ask me if I'm sure. :mad: Yes I'm sure. It's spam. It's undesired. Maybe you didn't get that memo?

dottie

my supervisor. i feel like i am being supervised by a junior high student. as soon as the clock hits quitting-time she packs her stuff and runs out the door even though she is supposed to be training me on the closing process! she huffs, hisses, sighs, and clicks her tongue with disapproval all the time. it's like she expects us to be concerned about her dissatisfaction- no matter how irrelevant it is to us. the way she gossips about EVERYONE as soon as they leave the room. real professional.

cannot stand this b****. i am not one to use the word that starts with the third letter of the alphabet, but if the shoe fits...

KiaKaha

Banned
狼;573389 said:
I don't hate my gender, but I don't like to be female most of the time it's not fun, no one takes me seriously most of the time.

I kind of feel like that sometimes but I am a guy.... but I am not the stereotypical type of male. I am not particularly intersted in sports or cars, nor am I competitive, aggressive or "manly"

I am quiet, considerate, polite and I think of people feelings.

And it bugs me that I often feel I am viewed as weak or emasculated because of these traits...and that they arent valued as much because I am a man... (dont get me wrong I aint no welcome mat to be walked all over either...)

In fact there is a lot about gender roles that annoys me a bit... and how people respond differently depending on whether or not you are male or female.

razzle dazzle rose

I strongly dislike people who are cruel to nice people. Or those who take advantage of weaker people just because they can. I just can't stand it. It is not fair!

Last edited: