Post what you cannot say

GraybeardGhost

I did everything I was supposed to do, everything you asked. I submitted my insurance policy and you approved it. You know damned well I am not liable for this charge, and yet you have the audacity to send me a bill? An attempt to collect a debt? I don't owe you a ****ing dime, you bloodsuckers!!! And you send it on Saturday night so I have to stew over it until Monday? **** you, you cowardly corporate *****s! I'll pay this bill when hell freezes over your rotting, greed-blackened souls and not one ****ing second sooner. :veryangry:

this_portrait

This may sound superficial, but for a long time I've always wanted to be around people a bit more like me, but it's like they didn't exist anywhere near me. You were the first one I met, and that's why I regret lashing out the way I did. I felt like I sabotaged a decent connection.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Ye think yer funny take yer wee shots at me with yer snide, pessimistic remarks? Well, yer no. They say yer sense of humour is a reflects yer pesonality. Well, if that's the case, then you just a bitter, miserable, pessimistic... c**t!!

The sooner we part ways, the f***in' better. Ah've suffered enough.

Whit's the difference am no angry an bitter aw the time, like you.
Always, always got tae be thinkin' tha worst of everyone an everythin'.
Ye could dae with some cocaine in yer system, preck ye up a wee bit.

And you f***in' scare me, ye really do.

Graeme1988

How da f*** could ye keep that detail from me? Yer only tellin' me this hysterical story now? Why?! Ah've been oot of hospital for a month noo. But while ah wus in somebuddy actually did that... Shouldnae laugh but that's too funny. :bigsmile:

See ye can be funny when ye want to be sis, yer more a funny storyteller than joke teller.

Last edited:

Graeme1988

When are you going to stop this, huh? Ah hud this surgery because ah actually want to try get as much outta ma life before I'm eventually dead.

Ah didnae get so you could be a dour-faced, miserable c***. D'ye know how it feels to be 2nd guessed, to huv people make false assumptions about ya because they think they know ya? D'ye know how it feel to have every suggestion or decision you make for yerself contradicted by a wummin who has said frequently that "If ah hud a brain, ah'd be dangerous" Oh, how surreal yet ironic.

And you think yer middle child's husband is a control freak. Ye might want to take a look at yerself, there. But you don't like when the mirror is held to reflect who you are deep down cuz, much like me, you hate the person you've become. And refuse to even make an effort to better yerself. Quite ironic, innit? Aw them quiz shows ye want and ye still act like yer thick as f***!

But, at least, am try tae make an effort, it's just that you are gettin' in the way of my progress. Why d'ye think my sister drives to my hospital appointment now, and sit in with me as well? Y'know why? Cuz she doesnae interrupt me mid-sentence and talk for me. She just let me say what ah want to say. Despite not being the most intelligent or knowledgeable person in the world.

Oh, and I meant what I said when ah telt you that you can either change the attitude or get tha f*** outta my life. Every single word of it.

BlazeBlue

You probably deserve most of what is happening to you right now, but I can't help feeling sorry and love for you, simply because you're my mother.

SilentAndShy

I know everyone is excited about my wife coming but I'm not. I'm ****ing dreading it. Dreading that she will realise how uneventful my life is and IDK jack all about anything and don't even get me started on taking her out and about with my driving anxiety..

I don't like sitting out in the front of the office, anxiously waiting for the door to open to some bugger who will ask me a question IDK nothing about so I panic and try to get rid of them with a minutae piece of information. How I've lasted in this job I have no idea..

SilentAndShy

I know I shouldn't but I can't deny how damn pretty you are or that I'm a stalker who tries to catch sight of you when going past your shop or on the train. Sorry if I'm creeping you out. But eye contact and a smile would be great, please?

I really cba with this. Wish I could tell customers to just disappear and not bother me.

Hoppy

I am tired, angry. I've been scraping along with nothing for the past twenty years just to help you and be nice to you, and in return I received only anger and contempt. You have made my life miserable, and the day you die I will not feel anything but relief.

Graeme1988

I am tired, angry. I've been scraping along with nothing for the past twenty years just to help you and be nice to you, and in return I received only anger and contempt. You have made my life miserable, and the day you die I will not feel anything but relief.

Ah cun relate there, Hoppy. Oddly enough...

This is how ah felt when ah heard tha news ma dad died.
And ah'll probably feel tha same way when ma mum dies anaw - as awful as that is to say.

GraybeardGhost

So, I say I'm feeling forgotten and you don't know whether to like it or not? What if I say I'm vanishing into oblivion because no one I've ever met knows or cares if I'm still alive? Would that make it any simpler for you? Would you find that thought easier to love?

defiance

You think I'm selfish for having suicidal thoughts? Aren't you being selfish for wanting me to stay when you aren't the one living in this misery called my existence? If the day comes where I no longer can take this level of torment, don't tell me I was selfish for deciding to end it.

SilentAndShy

Go away please. I don't particular care much about your problems and you might as well talk to a wall because my listening skills are poor. Sorry, but that's how I am.

Graeme1988

Go away please. I don't particular care much about your problems and you might as well talk to a wall because my listening skills are poor. Sorry, but that's how I am.

:bigsmile: Sorry, laughin' cuz ah cun relate. Ah think ma listening skills huv gone worse as ah gotten older - in that ah tend to zone out after a few minute. But still nod along as if am listening. :giggle:

SilentAndShy

:bigsmile: Sorry, laughin' cuz ah cun relate. Ah think ma listening skills huv gone worse as ah gotten older - in that ah tend to zone out after a few minute. But still nod along as if am listening. :giggle:

Haha, so agree on your latter point. I had a meeting this morning, for an hour, and after I while - this guy who liked listing off his accomplishments - had me lost and I just smiled and nodded. I think it's an inherited gene from my Mum though - both get lost sometimes!

grapevine

Sorry - guys - cant help it - its long!!

To my incapable boss;
( & this is where I get nasty & long!!..) ~ wow, well we cannot afford to throw majority of our stock away just because they do not fit your taste...
Like when you bagged all those teddy bears and toys because you didnt like any toys on the floor in the children's area ( which was neat anyway)- I mean that is just really, really horrible and stupid- 8 huge bags full of those toys you thew away- and how many children who come into the shop who now get upset because there is hardly anything there- not to mention that horrible sign you put up in red telling parents children are not to take any toys down and play with them. I mean we are a charity shop!!...

And how dumb is it to actually 'silicone' placemats and other things on the actual wall- meaning we cannot in get them off in the future (when you crumble this business to floor)not without huge marks on the wall. Not to mention those where good placemats that would of sold for a high price.

And to basically strip the entire front of the shop to a 1/3 of what we had there- and just work on displays where you bring stuff of your own that is not for sale to take up room - instead of actually accepting stuff that comes in on a daily basis that the workers like me and the volounteers are stuck with out the back like a serious health and safety hoarding scenario because you wont come and 'check your tastes' of what to put out or not because your too busy siliconing sandpaper on the wall for some really silly beach scene..

And talking about health and safety, not only did I put a message in the communication book stating that those huge big cutting knives you have just out in the open on that trolly- at children's level- were a serious hazard - and yet you have done nothing about it.. well I had mentioned it to your boss's husband at the time anyway and will do again this week-.. I mean how stupid is it to *decorate* a glass display cabinet with newspaper so that you cant see through it and throw away another glass cabinet- and then take all the china and sharp things like 'huge knives' and put them out where anyone can play with them..

And this is a community shop- we are loosing so much money because of you - you are so so so so dumb- you do not know even the logical basics of a business.. we are only making money because of what is out the back - where I work and everyone else - stuck in a sea of 'stuff' that we cant even put out the front- ..

And are you really going to throw out another cabinet/ because we dont have anything else to put things on..in.. you know- because we need to sell stuff.. because we are a shop and not some museum of your tastes..

And also this shop should be a space where there is conscience of the people whom work there and not just all about you!

I think thats it..?? !!

Last edited: