Post what you cannot say

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgh

You and your buddy are Sexist Pigs.

How dare you tell a woman that and become angry when she doesn't take it as a "compliment."

"You have a shovel, I see. You can come over later and shovel my snow so that I won't have to do it. "

Then your buddy had the audacity to go on a further rant which actually further disrespectful to me while I sat across from him on the freaking bus.

THAT IS HARASSMEMT.

I took on one of you and that was enough. Arguing with then both of you would have been POINTLESS since youre both ancient and set in your ways apparently.

You're just going to be that way towards another young woman.

Last edited:
I feel like I need to do something violent. I have so much burning anger in me that it feels like the only way to get it out is to do something very violent.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Just yin time ah like to be able talk withoot you gan full-on Gorbals mental or lookin' it me with narra-eyed, hateful "Yer jist like yer faither (father)" expression.

An yer wonder whit happen to that polite, happy wee boy who used to think that world of you? Well, mum you fuct 'em up from age 13 til 18. Filling his heid with yer backwards views, radial feminist pish and aw that shite that Gawd spared me for a reason." Why exactly...?

So you could take oot aw tha shite yer to feart to go to therapy for oot oan me? Sin o' tha father an that. Cuz, naw let no talk aboot oor problems like civil normal folk and
try an huv some understanding for each other. Naw, sod that! F*** being civil adults, eh!?

An ye lie to me aw tha time. Like the rest of this family. Ye think ah huv'nae noti e, like, Effin' rare if ah ask selfish bitches to do summit for me an ye do it. Does tha word "Please" nowt to you?

Oh, an if ye every consider a career in politics, which ye should. Ah've came up with the perfect name: The Wee, Mad, Mental Party.

Also, stop forcing intae conversation when ah don't want to with immedite family, relatives or actually strangers. And stop talking for me, ah can speak if ye don't talk over me aw that time.

Graeme1988

I feel like I need to do something violent. I have so much burning anger in me that it feels like the only way to get it out is to do something very violent.

Same here. Ah want walk up to somebuddy an randomly pit tha heid in 'em (headbutt them). When asked "Whit ye dae that fur?" :idontknow: "Blame it on the Buckfast wine" :bigsmile:

* A man obviously. Dinnae want to mess with a Scottish warming in a fight. Violence and a verbal rummy (confrontation).... No thanks.

Graeme1988

You and your buddy are Sexist Pigs.

How dare you tell a woman that and become angry when she doesn't take it as a "compliment."

"You have a shovel, I see. You can come over later and shovel my snow so that I won't have to do it. "

Then your buddy had the audacity to go on a further rant which actually further disrespectful to me while I sat across from him on the freaking bus.

THAT IS HARASSMEMT.

I took on one of you and that was enough. Arguing with then both of you would have been POINTLESS since youre both ancient and set in your ways apparently.

You're just going to be that way towards another young woman.

Hate men like that, ah really do... But good oan for standing up for yersel. :thumbup:

Sorry ye hud to put up with thatudnonetheless, hen. Buckin' awful, shameful behaviour. Seriously, darlin', you don't deserve that. Next time it happens just tell 'em to eff off as far as any harassment. And tell em they regret harrassing ye next time,

Personally, if were me, being Scottish... Ah'd stood up walk over to them both, leant doon cuz ah would want them standing up. And... Wallop! Glasgow Kiss headbutt right between the eyes. Full on, blood trickling doon the nose. Seriously, c***s like that'll think twice about harassing ye when they realise yer no yin to be messed with.

Not that violence is ever tha right way handle a situation like that. Just, if were me, ah'd set aboot them. There just so much ye cun take afore snap an batter tha crap outta somebuddy, y'know?

nodejesque

I love the way you love animals. I love the way you talk to your cat, and how you always flirt with Ms. Edna.

Too bad i am too much of a coward to ever say hello to you.

NamiraWilhelm

You want me to travel abroad with you to be with you, but you don't know the extent of my social anxiety. Not really. You don't really give much credence to mental disorders do you? How on earth can I start again, going through all the visa issues, interviews, when no one wants a social phobe? I get panic attacks merely thinking about it. I love you but I'm so afraid of what lies ahead I want to dump you because it'd be so much easier than failing

State_Of_Trance

You keep saying that you want your class to do well. You keep saying that you want us to speak up and ask questions and that this will help us do better. This is all great stuff in the abstract.

The problem is that your behavior sends a different message. When we show you our work you make disapproving faces. You made me feel left out for being behind even though it wasn't my fault for reasons that you know. You make me stick out when you ask "who isn't done?".

I know part of this is just your personality. You like to push people's buttons. You probably think you're just being playful. Still, you should recognize that this kind of behavior is the reason that I'm quiet. You make me feel like I'd rather ask anyone else a question than you.

It's like you're the bad cop and your assistants are the good cops. You make them seem more likable by comparison.

GraybeardGhost

Jeezus, what are you cooking down there, you bloody cow?
Cherna-smell.gif

Or did your drains back up? I can't tell. :idontknow:

this_portrait

I could’ve shamed you and agreed, “Yeah, you’re a pretty shit person,” for how you treated me (even though I didn’t act much better).

Instead, I forgave you and said it was okay, without even knowing if you’re the type who continues to act shitty even after apologizing. For some reason, I see something in you that’s redeemable and want another chance.

I just hope I made the right choice.

Kiwong

Clouds speak to me in flying dreams of escape.
Clouds don't question my integrity or humanity, they shine the same for everyone.
Clouds shade and soothe me in secret coves that no-one can reach.
Clouds are moved along by unseen winds that I wish could carry me away.

Last edited:
Im pissed with you for saying I feed it.....Would you go out in this state? Would you put yourself through that? Would anyone?

I am so frustrated, I do not want to be in here. I want to be out there.

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Every-f***in'-time... Always got to take away ma freedom tae choose for myself. When is that going to stop? Nae wonder ah turned oot the way ah huv, eh? Listening to your repressed opinions.

See the day you're deid, that is likely to be tha happiest day of ma f***in' life. Seriously, yer nuthin' but a burdensome, manipulative, miserable bitch. Sorry, mum but that how ye are with me. Apparently ye love me, though... Despite treating me like shit, teaching me nowt and ruining any chance of me ever forming an sort of intimate relationship with the opposite sex.

Still, at least, I'm more sensible than most of the family, eh? Stupid but sensible. And ye wonder why certain members of this family refuse to be associated with us. Let alone visit from time to time.

GraybeardGhost

I took a trip into your past and fell down in a puddle of regret. I miss you—your hands, your face, your smile, your words—even though . . . well, you know.

nodejesque

You're a douchebag. Yes, you.

I didnt need your friendship anyway. I hope you have a happy life, but you're still a douche.

worrywort

Acquaintance: "Hey Bob, wanna come over for dinner/grab a cup of coffee sometime?"

Me: "No thanks"

*moment of unbearable awkwardness*

Acquaintance: (hurt) "oh....ok :sad: " or (angry) "Why not? What's wrong with you?! :veryangry:"

Me: "There's nothing wrong with me, and it's nothing personal against you. I just don't enjoy socializing. I'll find the experience draining and nerve-wracking, and I'd prefer to stay at home and work on my own projects and be by myself and I don't want to feel like a freak for being this way."

Graeme1988

Ah know ye might not want to hear this but, you are a selfish, c**t of a wummin to live with mum. You can't even bring yerself to apologies for the mistakes and how you treat me in the past.

It's aw a bit hard to forget when you were the one who burdened me with yer past martial relationships? D'ye think mibbe, just mibbe, you were equally at fault for domestic abuse you suffered ? Not sayin' you deserved it but the fact you have constantly tried to control me and least we forget stabbed in the hand. Closest I got to "hurt you physically" was pushing you way when you tried to hug after doing that.

And saying you didn't mean it... Wny is that always your go to excuse when you've done something wrong? Is it so difficult to take responsibility for yer own actions rather than pass the blame to me, wnen ah've done nuthin' wrong.