Post pics of your eye

ChrystaR

It's actually a cheap Canon Powershot A470, 7.1 Mega Pixels and put on Macro setting. I bought it a couple years ago on Amazon for $100. What I really like about it, it has a Super Macro setting. I can get real nice shots very close up. But, those pictures where taken on the regular Macro setting. Edit: Actually, I think some where on regular Macro, but some were on the Super Macro.

You know what's funny? I haven't had much experience with expensive SLR cameras, but when I have, I don't seem to have much luck. I've been trying to take pictures of my cat with my dad's Nikon and the flash goes off when it's not needed and ruins the picture, quite often it will auto-focus on the background and not the main point of the picture, and I seem to not be able to get any life in my cat's eyes. It's dull and there is no detail, even when I was on the macro setting. I admit that I don't know a lot of the specifics on how to use a SLR, but I know enough, especially when most settings are on auto, and they still don't turn out right for me. :confused: I can often get better quality with my Powershot.

Last edited:

Tiercel

::(: No one has said anything about my eyes.

::p:

Like a fine piece of flamed maple, or maybe a spider web. I'm a bit biased towards nice stringed instruments. And I seem to walk into lots of spider webs.

So I guess I've been either wondering how your eye sounds or hopelessly entangled in its appearance. Feel free to choose whichever compliment you find less creepy.

;)

ChrystaR

Like a fine piece of flamed maple, or maybe a spider web. I'm a bit biased towards nice stringed instruments. And I seem to walk into lots of spider webs.

So I guess I've been either wondering how your eye sounds or hopelessly entangled in its appearance. Feel free to choose whichever compliment you find less creepy.

;)

I don't think I've ever been given such a wonderful and poetic compliment. Not creepy at all. Now, I have beautiful images in my head.

Thank you very much. ::p:::eek::

2wovryp.jpg

MaliceInWickedland

^ Thank you!

That's only one section of hair you saw. You should've seen my whole head. I have crazy hair. ::p:

Still looks pretty tame though. Someone actually told me once that my hair reminds them of a Portuguese Water Dog -___-
Kind of makes sense though since I am part Portuguese ::p:

WeirdyMcGee

^ Oh, wow Malice!
Your eye looks different up close than in your other pictures~ much more defined looking, I guess.
Great eyelashes, great shape, great colour!

Would it be weird if I said it was more 'mature' looking?
It's true. You've got eyes that could tell a thousand stories!

^ Oh, wow Malice!
Your eye looks different up close than in your other pictures~ much more defined looking, I guess.
Great eyelashes, great shape, great colour!

Would it be weird if I said it was more 'mature' looking?
It's true. You've got eyes that could tell a thousand stories!

^I couldn't agree more.