Post pics of your eye

Tiercel

:eek: is right.

Got a sample to show? Ha. Just kidding. ;)

Originally I was going to wrap guitar cables around my head and take a close up of my eye area, but the camera batteries are dead. The video camera, however, is juiced up. So here I am, just eyed up.

creeper peepers - YouTube

Malice, nice spider webby eye you have, too.

cesgrandsyeux, yours looks like an oil painting for some reason.

Last edited:

Tiercel

No, it's definitely not bad! Being slightly blurry and having different blobs of color looks to me like someone painted it.

And whoever painted it sure picked some nice colors. ;)

No, it's definitely not bad! Being slightly blurry and having different blobs of color looks to me like someone painted it.

And whoever painted it sure picked some nice colors. ;)

This just gave me the idea to paint it now...haha,cheers.
My camera's crap quality, it's like 6MP :/

Phoenixx

0916111545c2.jpg
^ :eek: Gorgeous!

ChrystaR

Tiercel - "I can't focus with my camera or my eyeball." Ha, that's hilarious!

I am pretty blind myself. Hopefully, I'm going to get a new glasses prescription in the next couple of weeks. You know what's crazy? The last time I went to the eye doctor he said I have cataracts in both eyes!

So, the thing that gives Malice and I the spiderwebby appearence (rings around the outside of the iris), in the study of the iris (Iridology) are called 'stress rings'. Just a little interesting bit of trivia. :cool:

ChrystaR

^ I missed your eyes a few pages back, my apologies. I found them though. Love that last pic you took, that shows your eyeliner. So pretty! :)

No problem.

Thanks. I actually got all dressed up and did my makeup more than usual (funnily enough, for Harry Potter 7 midnight premiere) Hehe. It turned out so nice I just had to take a picture.

I personally love green eyes the most. My mom has mostly green eyes and I'm so jealous. I think there is something mysterious in green eyes that I can't pin point.

Blue eyes shine so brightly, like a glittering pool in the sun.

Brown eyes can also have something special in them too. Especially when glowing in the sun.

Haha I'm a great photographer, I barely captured my eye in one, then I nearly blinded myself, then another kinda looks like a UFO sighting hehe and I'm sure there's something wrong with the last picture too....I see little colouredy lights everywhere now hehe

Last edited:

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Eye caramba! What an eye-catching thread! Jewel, Malice, lovely! And all eye missed. Definitely no eye sores here =D (hilarious Tiercal very eye popping) But an eye for and eye I guess I'll post mine... (gosh so many puns I can make it's iris-istable :D

Eye of the Lemur:

Picture3Crop.jpg

MaliceInWickedland

^ Oh, wow Malice!
Your eye looks different up close than in your other pictures~ much more defined looking, I guess.
Great eyelashes, great shape, great colour!

Would it be weird if I said it was more 'mature' looking?
It's true. You've got eyes that could tell a thousand stories!

^I couldn't agree more.

^ :eek: Gorgeous!

Malice, nice spider webby eye you have, too.

.......wow

Thank you all very much! :D

So, the thing that gives Malice and I the spiderwebby appearence (rings around the outside of the iris), in the study of the iris (Iridology) are called 'stress rings'. Just a little interesting bit of trivia. :cool:

Stress rings huh? I've always wondered what those rings were around my eyes. I just googled it and this is what I found on a page about Iridology:

Stress Rings or Rings of Freedom: These rings look like the growth rings on a tree. They indicate neuro-muscular tension and stress. These people tend to be perfectionists and are very active and accomplishment oriented.

Yeah that explains a lot ::p:

MaliceInWickedland

Eye caramba! What an eye-catching thread! Jewel, Malice, lovely! And all eye missed. Definitely no eye sores here =D (hilarious Tiercal very eye popping) But an eye for and eye I guess I'll post mine... (gosh so many puns I can make it's iris-istable :D

Eye of the Lemur:

Picture3Crop.jpg

Quite a cornea-copia of puns you've got there! ::p:
I fail so miserably...
Thanks~ but they're nowhere near as lovely as yours! You have very stunning eyes Lemur :)