Post a random fact about yourself...

Beeps

I also hate shoes and socks, especially socks. That little bump in the sock drives me insane. In fact, I don't even own a pair of socks! I would go barefoot too if I could, but I am content wearing comfy sandals.

I don't like ''hot rods'' at all. I love classic cars, but I can't stand seeing them turned into a modern interpretation of a powerhouse with exposed engines and obnoxiously loud colors.

It irks me.

Nathália

I have a small heart shaped mole on my face, with three specks on my nose bridge. The rest are blackheads, darn blackheads.

Socks? I only wear them with my sneakers and boots. Otherwise, my piggies are free.

MrJones

I don't mind being barefoot in certain situations, like in the beach. I couldn't go to the beach with socks :p
I can't wear anything but flip flops in the summer, closed footwear is hell when it's so hot, and so are socks :/

1BlackSheep

I can't wear anything but flip flops in the summer, closed footwear is hell when it's so hot, and so are socks :/
I'm a huge fan of flip flops! I'd wear them all the time if I could. Barefoot is good in the house too. My feet like to breathe! They also enjoy a good pedicure! :)

coyote

Just the thought of my bare foot inside a shoe makes me cringe. :eek:

Yeah, exactly the same here. Shoes without socks is a bit strange.

mais au contraire mes frères

some shoes are made precisely for that purpose:

sperry.jpg