Post a random fact about yourself...

After consuming a six-pack of beer, I love to go trollin' on the internets.

(It's funny to me right now, because when I am sober I don't have the courage to post on web pages. One time I was on YouTube and I listened to song I really liked, and I wanted to contribute to the comments for the video. I began to formulate my response in my head, but I got so scared that my hands started to tremble and my pulse started to race. Eventually I just gave up and moved along.)

Right now I've consumed seven beers in the last three hours-ish. Needless to say I feel pretty fcuking confident right now.

ImNotMyIllness

I really feel for you! I've been there! It has taken me well over 10 years of torment before seeing a doctor. In fact, I saw one three weeks ago for the first time. Please do it, don't waste time like I did!

ImNotMyIllness

Did seeing a doctor actually help?

Yes! If you're going to a regular doctor, he/she will give you a preliminary diagnosis and a referral. It will make you feel better because you're taking your first step towards better mental health. If don't do anything, you will feel hopeless and confused.........the anxiety will be crushing which will make you feel OUT OF CONTROL. You need to take the first step and get the ball rolling...get some sort of orientation...right now you have none.

ImNotMyIllness

I was just like you. That's EXACTLY why I didn't want to see a doctor. I DID NOT want to take pills until I realized that depression and a lot of other mental afflictions have to do with neurotransmitters (not enough of a certain one, or too much). I'm taking 20mg Fluoxetine.

Even if you don't take medication, it's important to see a doctor anyway. I just had a blood test today and the doctor is checking for Thyroid issues, which may be causing my depression.

Doing it alone, doesn't work. At least find someone to talk to i.e Therapist etc. You do need a professional to hear you out.

My little toes are ever so slightly misformed and adorable.

The nails on them are literally just narrow horizontal lines.

Speaking of toes, my middle toe on each foot is shorter than all my surrounding toes (except the pinky toe). I have never seen that on any other person. It isn't noticeable until I spread my toes out - I only just noticed it myself about a year ago.

I'm not a very competitive person. I think that's the reason I don't particularly enjoy many online games.

Unless it's the Last One to Respond Wins thread, in which case I'll eat your soul before giving up.

Gadfly

I'm not a very competitive person. I think that's the reason I don't particularly enjoy many online games.

Unless it's the Last One to Respond Wins thread, in which case I'll eat your soul before giving up.

The prize for winning that one is too great to pass up.

bcsr

I once broke my desk in half in a fit of rage by delivering a double hammer-fist to it. I was like 17, and I was getting owned hardcore in Counter-Strike. One could say I had slight anger issues.