Post a picture of your pet!

Something-Vague

12138476_846803432103707_2797909471884376628_o.jpg
Ned loves the shower

Phoenixx

Looking back at old posts, it's sad I no longer have the pets I posted what seems like forever ago. :( One is no longer in my care for health reasons (the cat, not me) and another passed away a couple years ago, sadly.

I currently have a trio of tricolored babies. Them looking all like siblings was completely coincidental and not at all planned. :LOL: (Seriously)

Attachments

• Fotor_150386499982885_25.jpg
    Fotor_150386499982885_25.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Fotor_152828857220994_25.jpg
    Fotor_152828857220994_25.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Fotor_153738492842693_25.jpg
    Fotor_153738492842693_25.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 5

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Cute pupper, Fountain. :) Beautiful backyard and patio too!

Thanks, he's my buddy. :D That's my mom's house. :)

Looking back at old posts, it's sad I no longer have the pets I posted what seems like forever ago. :( One is no longer in my care for health reasons (the cat, not me) and another passed away a couple years ago, sadly.

I currently have a trio of tricolored babies. Them looking all like siblings was completely coincidental and not at all planned. :LOL: (Seriously)

That's a glorious pack, Phoenixx. :D

Losing a pet is heartbreaking, especially I think for people like us, who appreciate their companionship so keenly. If pets earned their years they'd never die.

Last edited:

I kept whistling for him to look at the camera but he couldn't be bothered. :D

Oh wow, thanks for giving us such a good visual look at him, Fountain. (y) Seeing him moving, I notice he looks bigger than he did the pics.
It's so cute the first time he came back up to the patio where you were, but turned around and went straight back down - "nah, I changed me mind, I'm not finished yet. Imma doin' more exploring!, wait here for me will ya?"

:D

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Oh wow, thanks for giving us such a good visual look at him, Fountain. (y) Seeing him moving, I notice he looks bigger than he did the pics.
It's so cute the first time he came back up to the patio where you were, but turned around and went straight back down - "nah, I changed me mind, I'm not finished yet. Imma doin' more exploring!, wait here for me will ya?"

:D

No problem, Blue. :)

He's 4 times bigger now than when I first got him, from 5 pounds to 20. He's gonna be a big Boston. :D

That's exactly what he thought when he came back on the porch, ha ha. He's just recently finished his vaccinations so he hasn't been outside all that much; everything is new to him. :D

This is Zeus! Such a character.. alas I no longer have him.. really miss him :(
View attachment 4548
View attachment 4549

Well, he was aptly named. :D

Sorry he's not with you anymore.

This is Zeus! Such a character.. alas I no longer have him.. really miss him :(
View attachment 4548
View attachment 4549

I read Fountains comments to your pics, then scrolled up to see your "Zeus" - assuming it was a dog or cat - then

............it's a snake!! o_O

However, I am not that surprised that you have had a snake before, Pug. It does seem like something you would do. :)(y)

Also sorry to read that he is no longer in your life. :/

Do snakes like to be treated affectionately by humans? Could you pat him, or do they not like to be touched too much?