Post a picture of your pet!

Agent_Violet

The black one was my foster but my boyfriend adopted him,his name is now Wolfey. The little golden girl is my sweet baby LizzieLuLu. They are both pit bull mix rescues.

396134_404471229611846_430089968_n.jpg

Hoppy

Ozzy is supercute.

And I like your dogs Violet, I'm sort of thinking of going to the shelter myself.

Agent_Violet

And I like your dogs Violet, I'm sort of thinking of going to the shelter myself.

Thanks! They're both amazing dogs.Hard to believe Wolfey was on death row about to be put to sleep.I should post the before and after pics of him.
Opting to adopt a dog is such an unselfish thing to do.I have massive amounts of respect for people who choose an older dog over buying a brand new puppy from a breeder or pet store.

There are so many wonderful dogs in need of a home.

Agent_Violet

548203_428481123877523_355045949_n.jpg

402710_428480990544203_1876074936_n.jpg

The first photo was taken at the shelter. He was heartworm positive,eaten alive by ticks and fleas.The ticks were so bad they caused bald spots in his fur. His ear tips were completely destroyed by flies because he was kept chained up outside and his body weight was way below what it should have been.

The second photo was taken a few months later after his last treatment for heartworms. he is drugged and sleepy in the photo because the shot and medicine used to treat heartworms is very painful.

Phoenixx

So I went out to the kitchen and noticed the cat claimed a new spot to sleep.

20b1u1s.jpg

I don't even know.

I should've moved her, since she obviously really isn't supposed to be there, but I said heck with it and left her.

So I went out to the kitchen and noticed the cat claimed a new spot to sleep.

20b1u1s.jpg

I don't even know.

I should've moved her, since she obviously really isn't supposed to be there, but I said heck with it and left her.

hahahaha. Who wants grilled kitty for dinner? Over rice, maybe?

I hope you don't mind cat fur in your burger patties :p

cute though, heh

Phoenixx

hahahaha. Who wants grilled kitty for dinner? Over rice, maybe?

I hope you don't mind cat fur in your burger patties :p

cute though, heh
^ Haha, funny you say that because my mom said pretty much the same thing when she saw her. XD

No kitty for dinner tonight. Although if she's that willing, then maybe in the future? Easy dinner, eh? ;)
I'm obviously kidding.