Post a picture of your pet!

hidwell

Lucy005.jpg

^ She is cute, but too bad her attitude isn't most of the time. :rolleyes::giggle: I can't believe she's almost 10. She doesn't look a day past 2.

Haha, sounds like my cat. Bad attitude, and she still looks like a kitten even though she's over a year old now.

1BlackSheep

^ She is cute, but too bad her attitude isn't most of the time. :rolleyes::giggle: I can't believe she's almost 10. She doesn't look a day past 2.
Lol - my parent's cat was the same way! She showed up on their doorstep one day as a stray kitten and claimed their house to be hers. A very demanding little kitty, to say the least! :giggle:

Phoenixx

Haha, sounds like my cat. Bad attitude, and she still looks like a kitten even though she's over a year old now.

Lol - my parent's cat was the same way! She showed up on their doorstep one day as a stray kitten and claimed their house to be hers. A very demanding little kitty, to say the least! :giggle:
^ Heh, yeah we got her as a stray kitten too. She's been independent since day one.

She has always laid where she wanted, walked where she wanted, and she refuses to drink out of water dishes -- always demands a drink from the faucet. So much for training the cat to not be on the counters and table.

She's not cuddly either. She likes a pet now and then, but it's very rare for her to cuddle, usually on her terms and only for a minute or two. Can't even pick her up without her growling and meowing at me. I've had a few hisses in there too. Thankfully she mostly has verbal fits and doesn't lash out.

She's not cuddly either. She likes a pet now and then, but it's very rare for her to cuddle, usually on her terms and only for a minute or two. Can't even pick her up without her growling and meowing at me. I've had a few hisses in there too. Thankfully she mostly has verbal fits and doesn't lash out.

I think our cats are related.

paperie

13666579570583981626142.jpg

Mr. Meowsers (I didn't pick the name....). Looks sweet but is a pretty evil kitty.
985053180167214840n.jpg

Cujo. He's a lot bigger now.

dottie

So I went out to the kitchen and noticed the cat claimed a new spot to sleep.

20b1u1s.jpg

I don't even know.

I should've moved her, since she obviously really isn't supposed to be there, but I said heck with it and left her.

haha so sweet! is that a hot plate?