Post a pic of your computer workstation

JamieD

I have no idea how to post pictures, i attached a pic, is that right? ::p:
Here's my minimalistic setup for my basses, this is mainly my musical area :D
DSC00142.JPG

anomicdeer

picture.php

You guys are so TIDY! lol

I hope your running doesn't compare to that.

DeathMetal

I'm not sure that your hard drive likes that.::p:

I read that you would need really strong magnets to affect the hard drive. I don't think the ones she has on there will cause any harm, but I still wouldn't put any on my case, heh.

lunarla

is that tea lunarla??!
what kind??!

I think it was jasmine green tea!

I read that you would need really strong magnets to affect the hard drive. I don't think the ones she has on there will cause any harm, but I still wouldn't put any on my case, heh.

Yeaaah, I live on tha edge. (I actually took them off and put them on my cd stand, lol. Sorta don't want my computa to die).

Pookah

Well my desktop which is currently gathering dust under my bed was used with a CRT, which is under my desk. I now only use a laptop, I lurve it.

Though some of these do look sweet.

Pookah - doesn't whirring in your ear from that tower bug you? Another reason I prefer just using my laptop is because it's so quiet.

My tower has a quiet hum to it. It only goes nuts when I have too much going on on it. And when that happens I'm on vent with headphones and such.

Ignace

Like I said before, I moved my speakers next to the desk and I did something about the cablemess inside. Still not optimal but it's 2°C difference for the CPU.
2pywbrb.jpg

72elg6.jpg

25u7hiw.jpg

hangbi92

hey ignace, how strong is your PC? Ram, video card.... cause I see u can run many games like GTA IV,...

Ignace

hey ignace, how strong is your PC? Ram, video card.... cause I see u can run many games like GTA IV,...

CPU: E8400 @4GHz.
Video card: Ati HD4850 Standard(if overclocked it's too unstable for connecting it to the TV)
RAM: 4GB OCZ 1066MHz
Hard Drive: 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F1 + Backup drives Western Digital(on top) 250GB & Maxtor 180GB.
Motherboard: Gigabyte EP45-DS3L
Power supply: Cooler Master Silent Pro 600W
It does have a hard time playing GTA IV, but with resolution 1680 x 1050 and everything else normal, and those bars halfway, I get about 30 FPS in rain and 50 normal.

hangbi92

CPU: E8400 @4GHz.
Video card: Ati HD4850 Standard(if overclocked it's too unstable for connecting it to the TV)
RAM: 4GB OCZ 1066MHz
Hard Drive: 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F1 + Backup drives Western Digital(on top) 250GB & Maxtor 180GB.
Motherboard: Gigabyte EP45-DS3L
Power supply: Cooler Master Silent Pro 600W
It does have a hard time playing GTA IV, but with resolution 1680 x 1050 and everything else normal, and those bars halfway, I get about 30 FPS in rain and 50 normal.

YOurs is stronger than mine. I cannot any new games so I only play my PSP

Pookah

Like I said before, I moved my speakers next to the desk and I did something about the cablemess inside. Still not optimal but it's 2°C difference for the CPU.

25u7hiw.jpg

Looks good....my tower is kind of a mess inside even with the ties lol.

Ignace

Looks good....my tower is kind of a mess inside even with the ties lol.

Thanks lol, it has to be a mess in there ! That's way more fun then a clean case. I just did it so the airflow would be a bit smoother.:)

AidanKay

I currently don't have a picture of my setup, but I've got antec 900 case (with a ruined grill at the bottom, lol), x-530 sound system, 19-inch acer monitor and standard mouse/keyboard. Recently got a dell laptop. Can't remember the specifics. :).

-Aidan.

Luke1993

Okay well here is my notebook which I use most of the time for the internet, playing on emulators and of course SPW!

p5300274.jpg

Also note my stylish Union Jack biscuit tin in the background ;) oh and if you look really closely you can see my Super Mario firefox theme!

And here is my other computer it is in what was my brother's room, it runs Vista and I only really use it to download stuff (It connects better to the router) and for playing PC games that my puny notebook can't handle

p5300273.jpg