Post a pic of your computer workstation

Ignace

Okay well here is my notebook which I use most of the time for the internet, playing on emulators and of course SPW!

p5300274.jpg

Also note my stylish Union Jack biscuit tin in the background ;) oh and if you look really closely you can see my Super Mario firefox theme!

And here is my other computer it is in what was my brother's room, it runs Vista and I only really use it to download stuff (It connects better to the router) and for playing PC games that my puny notebook can't handle

p5300273.jpg

That screen/TV looks huge. Don't you get pain in your neck of going all over the screen ?::p:

NinjaLikesToast

IMG_0181-1.jpg

Intel Core i7 920 @ 2.67 GHz x 8
9 GB DDR3 ram
Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
2 x 1TB hard drive
DVD burner
Blueray drive
Asus Dual channel TV tuner card
Happauge USB TV tuner card
Logitech g15 keyboard
Logitech G5 mouse
27" LCD LG, 24" LCD Samsung
5.1 surround Logitech speakers with 10" subwoofer 400watts
2 battery backups, 550 volt and 750 volt APC units

You also have a small drug store to the left!? lol

NinjaLikesToast

2v96lhu.jpg

This is where I usually sit in the living room, the TV doubles as my second monitor for games/movies. I also have a second monitor that I hook up to in my room on occasion.

Ignace

I installed a new cooler today, the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus.:D
It's temps are ok, especially with this hot weather, but when summer's over it will be a lot better.:)
I'm gonna change the front fan sooner or later, and cleaning op those cables for ever !
I'm also thinking of cutting a hole on top, but that means I have to move the PSU.
Also don't mind the 2nd HDD not being powered, I don't use it so it doesn't have to operate.
dsc005541600x1200.jpg

I nicknamed my computer; The Toaster

Oh, also. As it turns out.. I like red.

33eshz8.jpg

Allot.

Sorry for the terrible quality. -w-;;

Ritta

I finally organized my desk good enough to be shown to the public :D

myworkstation.jpg

I also have a laptop but there was no room for it on the desk. ::p: