Post a pic of your computer workstation

Lonestar473

I don't have a good camera, so I used my webcam and
windows live gallery to stitch together a panoramic image
of my setup.

(So some things might not appear perfectly straight.)

My-Desk-Panorama-(Small).jpg

Lonestar473

holy geez that is a big screen

Hehe.. yeah. I normally don't use my laptop screen at all,
its only turned on in this picture because I was using it
to see where the webcam was as I took this pictures.

This is a link to a info page at TigerDirect of the TV I'm using:
Panasonic TCP42U1 42 Viera Plasma HDTV - 1080p, 1920x1080, 30000:1 Native, 2000000:1 Dynamic, 16:9, 600Hz Sub Field Drive, 3x HDMI at TigerDirect.com

Would you believe I got it for around $500?
(And that's INCLUDING taxes and everything!)

I got it a while ago when the stores were swapping out
their old models for the new ones. And Best Buy was trying
to get rid of the old ones for room so I got it for less than
half of the original price! :D

(LOVED YOUR DRAWING BTW!! ;) )

Last edited:

dottie

Hehe.. yeah. I normally don't use my laptop screen at all,
its only turned on in this picture because I was using it
to see where the webcam was as I took this pictures.

This is a link to a info page at TigerDirect of the TV I'm using:
Panasonic TCP42U1 42 Viera Plasma HDTV - 1080p, 1920x1080, 30000:1 Native, 2000000:1 Dynamic, 16:9, 600Hz Sub Field Drive, 3x HDMI at TigerDirect.com

Would you believe I got it for around $500?
(And that's INCLUDING taxes and everything!)

I got it a while ago when the stores were swapping out
their old models for the new ones. And Best Buy was trying
to get rid of the old ones for room so I got it for less than
half of the original price! :D

(LOVED YOUR DRAWING BTW!! ;) )

that's a good deal! and thanks!

Tiercel

What the heck. I've been following this one long enough without posting. Not all of the crap is mine. And it's quite handy having so much within arm's reach.

magicseat.jpg

::eek::

Tiercel

i'd get chlostrophobic! is it guitar or bass?

It looks worse than it actually is. Although it is probably the second smallest room in the house.

That particular one is a guitar. Although if I roll and reach to my left, I can get another guitar and a bass. Too bad I can only play one at a time.

::(:

Lonestar473

What the heck. I've been following this one long enough without posting. Not all of the crap is mine. And it's quite handy having so much within arm's reach.

::eek::

Hehe..... you should see my bedroom and my closet :eek:

Like your keyboard :p

Oooh.. glowy mouse too! :cool:

Tiercel

Hehe..... you should see my bedroom and my closet :eek:

Like your keyboard :p

Oooh.. glowy mouse too! :cool:

Unfortunately my bedroom and closet are about as tidy.

The nice glowy mouse came from some rich kid whom my brother did some tech work for. Apparently he grew tired of the blue. But it was better than the ball mouse I had, so he gave it to me (my brother, not the kid who wanted a different colored mouse). It says Razer Copperhead on the bottom, and the blue palm-area light actually pulses.

Although I'm starting to wish he had originally went with green. This blue is terribly distracting when I'm neither looking at nor paying attention to it. :rolleyes:

Ignace

Update coming from me soon. I'm finally going to do some cablemanagement and maybe an extra fan here en there.

Here's a new picture, just finished actually. :3

2vtyu53.jpg

Here's a little description (shamelessly copy/pasted from somewhere else I've posted the same picture. ^W^; ).

Don't you just hate loose wires? Well, I sure as heck do. So much in fact that two days ago I kinda freaked out because of the wire-clutter apocalypse, and decided to throw my computer itself into the clothing closet (connected, of course) and redo my entire desk/computer/cabinet setup, and to my great satisfaction.

I can never really capture the comfort of my desk because the back, or front of it if you will, is always located towards a wall (crappy camera and photography skills contribute to this. \o/ ). But just take my word for it, it's pretty darn comfy. :D

Oh, before you ask, the thingy behind the chair is a portable sink/tab. An actual working one, I might add. The waste water is collected in a 20 litter bag. I use it to clean my paintbrushes and occasionally brush my teeth.

Oh, and yes, that's a toilet paper roll on the wall. Now, don't get the wrong idea, it's not for what it might suggest, it's just convenient. Perverts. x3 *hand slap* You can't see it, but there's a USB hub behind the roll. :3

Also; red. <3

Ignace

This is were I'm at all day, staring at my new screen.
2u9r7s2.jpg

Not doing the effort to do some cable management, will do when I get a new case. But there's so many choice.
18bt6c.jpg

Hey what a coincidence ! The MSN Chat Group.
2lw7zgm.jpg

slepe = sleep