Photography

pg_261287118.jpg

I love this too, it makes me happy just looking at it :]

Devrium

Here are some pics I took a long time ago of where I live. It's nothing special or fancy. I am not a professional or anything but... here ya go ^^ Oh and sorry for the size...

i5xhl2.jpg

The old truck... which broke down ages ago but we keep it for decoration ^^ Not xD We are just to lazy to get rid of it..
5p31x2.jpg

My house, with the Pear orchard in the background
14npzi8.jpg

View from the front (and the orchard path)
19utxx.jpg

Last edited:

Devrium

And installment two.. since there is a limit ^^

I used to walk this to the school bus everyday. It's about a mile out to the highway. The bus wouldn't come on the dirt road. Was hell in winter and hot hot hot in summer.
1zleuyc.jpg

The fields where I ride my horses.
2cql3rs.jpg

The pasture. The mountains in the background are Canada. I live like, within walking distance to the border. And sorry for the thingy in the corner of this pic. I ripped it out of my scrap book and scanned it in xD
140jhw8.jpg

Just a path to my house.
5fn48y.jpg

Last edited:

k123dave

Fantastic pictures Devrium, I'd love to visit there. :)

Here are a few of mine, please click to see the bigger version:

Last edited:

davidburke

And installment two.. since there is a limit ^^

I used to walk this to the school bus everyday. It's about a mile out to the highway. The bus wouldn't come on the dirt road. Was hell in winter and hot hot hot in summer.
1zleuyc.jpg

The fields where I ride my horses.
2cql3rs.jpg

The pasture. The mountains in the background are Canada. I live like, within walking distance to the border. And sorry for the thingy in the corner of this pic. I ripped it out of my scrap book and scanned it in xD
140jhw8.jpg

Just a path to my house.

5fn48y.jpg

wow looks really nice!

Damaged

I took this out of my window one summer, its not really photography but i thought i'd post it cos its pretty :D

P1010012.jpg
[/IMG]