Photography

MaliceInWickedland

^ Wow, such amazing pictures. I always feel like such an amateur when I come to this thread ::p:

I took this one on Sunday during sunset as a storm cell passed over the city. I know it's kind of annoying with all the trees and powerlines and stuff in the way but that's as good as the view gets from my backyard unfortunately. Still a pretty nice shot though.

029.jpg

Phoenixx

^ Wow, such amazing pictures. I always feel like such an amateur when I come to this thread ::p:

I took this one on Sunday during sunset as a storm cell passed over the city. I know it's kind of annoying with all the trees and powerlines and stuff in the way but that's as good as the view gets from my backyard unfortunately. Still a pretty nice shot though.

029.jpg
^ Nice sunset! I really miss sunsets. You can't really get a full view of them where I live because of all the hills and trees around here.

I remember back when I lived in South Jersey when I was little and watching the sunsets at the beach with my aunt and uncle, and sometimes my parents. So beautiful!

Dead_on_Arrival

This is the sunset at the North Pole with the moon at its closest point above it.
The Chinese have a saying that goes something like this:
'When someone shares with you something of value,
you have an obligation to share it with others!'
I just did.

Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 08:49:05
picture.php

twiggle

This is the sunset at the North Pole with the moon at its closest point above it.
The Chinese have a saying that goes something like this:
'When someone shares with you something of value,
you have an obligation to share it with others!'
I just did.

Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 08:49:05
picture.php

Absolutely love this

Blabla..

Me and my gf had some fun taking portraits last night , of her , of course not my ugly face ,

Last edited: