Photography

Marti2

I am amateur, too.
dscf0014h.jpg

dscf0006vv.jpg

Alistair

TTT,

Nice shot!

All right! Thought be fun to do a before and after shots! Revisited some of my old photo's, and took another stab at with Post Processing (PP) to see how they turned out. Not a pro yet, but getting the hang of it I do believe.

Without further ado!

1)

Org. -

IMG_0613Org.jpg

PP -

IMG_0613.jpg

2)

Org. -

IMG_0620Org.jpg

PP -

IMG_0620.jpg

Generical

Some SICK sheet posted.

It's A Fly.

safly.jpg

Going through my folders, as i'ma lazy and haven't taken anything new in a very loong time.

^ I must say that is an incredible shot! : )

78552841.jpg

^ I love pretty flowers

mewo.jpg

^ At first, I thought that was a cat hidden in the corner, but it was a squashed up clothes.

webck.jpg

^ this is really adorable! must share! :)

Last edited:

Alistair

Generical,

Wow, that is a helluva a nice macro of a fly! What are ya using for those close ups if ya don't mind me asking? One of the most amazing pictures on a fourm I've seen was a guy took a single picture of a snow flake well, a small group of them. It was impressive!

Simpsons,

Yes, nice pictures of the Balloons. I wish I could hit our festival ourselves, but...I have to work. Keep up the good work!

Without further ado, what I've done...

Same guy from before since his mom contact me since she loved the other work I did with them, so my first real true high paid photo gig (She wanted to pay me this!), and these are two fave's of mine so far that I didn't have to do much editing too. =)

Oh, first time using my softbox, which I had his dad hold as I instructed. All one light using a Cheetah 24'' sofbox with YN-560 about half power for the curious!

IMG_2363.jpg

IMG_2374.jpg

Generical

Well like the light on those alistair, worked really well. Similar to this guys setup, bar the bellows, have a look through his stuff though if you got time. Rockets my socks. And thanks!

Lens was a smc pentax 50mm, just really crisp with pre much no aberrations, sexy!

Last edited:

Agent_Violet

that one with the teeny frog in the rose is SOOOO adorable!!! he looks so snuggly and cozy in there all wrapped up in petals

note: that was on the first page...didn't realize there were 46 pages...

Alistair

Generical,

Thanks. It's been real hard to learn lighting without a meter, but I think I'm going to stick using GN's to be honest since I don't need to buy a 300 dollar meter. Hahah. Can use the cash for other things, IMO.

Yesterday I did head shots for him, since they forgot they wanted those at their house. That was a real challenge until I got home and forgot I had my ND Filters with me. =/ Silly me. Despite I did get a few good ones.

That guys work is amazing! I thought about doing macro work, but I don't have the patience for macro and wildlife work.