Photography

Rembrandt Broam

Those are great Rembrandt. I had to really look at the first two to work out if they were photos or drawings. lol What software do you use to create them from the original photos?

Thanks talisman. :)

I use an application called Photomatix to do the initial tonemapping of the image, but then there's quite a bit of post-processing done in Photoshop to control the contrast, saturation and detail sharpness.

Prestonator

The beautiful buttermere in the Lake district - Northern England

Attachments

• Camping at grange 4-5th aug  (36).jpg
    Camping at grange 4-5th aug (36).jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 0

lilymartens

Last time I was at the zoo, I made a couple of pictures, here are some of the better ones:

14cwuvk.jpg

t4wu4g.jpg

2cp2ety.jpg

Alistair

Went to Carlsbad Caverns for a belated birthday trip, so to say. At any rate, shot all of these down there and it was a real challenge!

1)
IMG_2118.jpg

(Just set on a tripod; jittered a bit since I got bumped into it, but not to bad)

2)
IMG_2134.jpg

(Bounced off the ceiling of the cavern)

3)
IMG_2135.jpg

(Shot of my son looking at the one above, bounced as well)

4)
IMG_2174.jpg

(Bounced off the wall behind me)

Last edited:

Alistair

Org.
IMG_2298Org.jpg

PP:
IMG_2298-1.jpg

Trying to get a little bit better at this PP thing. =P I ended up having to buy a book. Hahaha. Easier to look at book, and then screen then going back and forth between screens, IMO.

MaliceInWickedland

Don't mock, I only just started taking pictures. i enjoyed the red sky, looked better in person though

IMG_0536.jpg

That's a really lovely picture Pebbles :)
Sunsets over here aren't even remotely as pretty. I really gotta move from this place, at somewhere more open where I can actually see the sunset and not a bunch of trees everywhere ::p:

Beyond Timid

YOU'RE AN AMATEUR? D:

Dude, what are you talking about? Your pictures look awesome. I'm the one who sucks at taking pictures.