Offensive Reputation Messages

Remus

Staff member
Well I wouldnt type out those types of things, though I admit I can be mean. So right now I'm skating on paper-thin ice for my trolly ways ::(: I need an intervention or something.

Thin ice for a long time and after this, well, I'll show you what I wrote on the mods forum

Elad I think is on death row as far as I'm concerned, awaiting the governers repreive as they are testing the electric chair

though, you are not the only one who has neg repped with insults, a few names are going in my little black book :cool:

Elad

Banned
Elad I think is on death row as far as I'm concerned, awaiting the governers repreive as they are testing the electric chair names are going in my little black book

dawson_crying.gif

dawson_crying.gif

dawson_crying.gif

dawson_crying.gif

Newtype

There are reputation messages that have a green square (positive) and others that have a red square (negative), but what is the blue square? I got one that has a blue square.

coyote

There are reputation messages that have a green square (positive) and others that have a red square (negative), but what is the blue square? I got one that has a blue square.

Yeah, I got a couple of those, too...

mrb

well just so you people know you can neg rep me all you like, make hundreds thousands i dont mind cos i wont read them anyways :rolleyes::D

xSleepy

Also- should the reputation thingy be added to the rules? I think if you want to fairly dicipline someone for giving out a mean or inappropriate ruputation comment then it should be clearly stated in the rules that it's not allowed and you could possibly receive a ban from it.

I know it should be obvious that no one should ever be mean or cruel to anyone on the forum, whether it's a public comment or a private message. But just to be fair it should be in the rules so that everyone get a fair warning about it.

Chlo

Banned
Id love some rep.
I always give it out when needed ;)
None of it rude tho.... not yet hehehehehhe (lol)

xxaimsxx

What are reputation messages? What so someone can write absolute rubbish about you and get away with it?

Pookah

What are reputation messages? What so someone can write absolute rubbish about you and get away with it?

Look at your User CP, the bottom. You will see points and some messages (might be blank but green or red for positive and negative rep)

Luke1993

click the scales sign below a person's name where it says rep! you can then choose between love.....or hate

Hellhound

Super Moderator
People who do that are idiots and cowards... I don't think they have anything personal with you, they just want to annoy.