New msn/email/yahoo topic :D

My Skype & MSN (please ignore my ridiculous @hotmail account... first email I ever made...) user names are listed on my profile. Anybody with HH, disordered eating habits, or general social anxiety issues who wants to add me, feel free.

Pookah

I had to delete mine from the old thread because guys would add me then act inappropriately...

Remus

Staff member
I had to delete mine from the old thread because guys would add me then act inappropriately...

Just give a mod the email and screenshot evidence of conversation and we will remove them from this site

spect01

I don't use messenger anymore but my email is in my profile if you want to "email" me. Enjoy :)

Square_Eyes

If anybody would like to exchange msn/email/yahoo addresses then feel free to PM me. I'd put mine up here but I'd rather not have some spam-bot come along, scoop up my address and proceed to bombard my Hotmail account with 50+ emails a day professing the wonders and miracles of penis enlargement. Or something.

Ravens

myownspace at hotmail dot co dot uk.

I'm on there pretty erratically lol, but feel free to add me anyway.

If anybody does add me can they put SPW or something in the message... I get a lot of spam bots trying to add me:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'm not sure if anyone would even want to talk to me, but if you do I'm a great listener/responder. Does anyone even msg anyone out of the blue these days to actually have a convo or make a friend? I can only wish..

Anyway....
My aim is Pteropoda.
My yahoo is [email protected]
I have windows live, but please pm for my sn.

Last edited: