Most common reason for a break up

Kat

By not being the nice person, lack of support communication where it’s needed, trust and compromise.
Emotional manipulation.

I haven't been dumped but that's the reasons I would or probably why someone would dump someone but then there's pitiful reasons that don't make much sense some people exchange partners like their clothing.

Last edited:

Lemonheadzuccini

on situation was because i was too tall :( (im average height but he was shorter than me) and another was because he was paranoid that i didnt like him anymore mainly because i took too long to answer his texts :( ehh life is complicated

THeCARS1979

In your experience?

- Not earning enough money
- Too shy (apparently)
- Didn't get along with their friends
- Too courteous
- Job wasn't sophisticated/fancy enough

And yes - I am not making this up or basing it on conjecture - I have been told this more than once.

What about you? What stupid reasons did people dump yo ass for...?

Common reasons?

Let it all out peeps...lets open some wounds.

Shhh...it's OK.... Kia is here to embrace you...

Lack of experience, not enough of an *******, to courteous, nice guys finish last. Im so tired of this

well, i did date a woman who wouldn't perform oral sex

she said she was allergic to nuts

HAHAHHAHA you're so hilarious ::p: You always know how to make me laugh :D thank youuuuuuuuu ::p:

Ehm, why girls (and one guy) broke up with me...

Ehhm, well my exes broke up because

1.I was too focussed on problems
2.I was talking too much about problems (I know try to talk about positive things in my relationship, because it helps us BOTH;))
3.I wasn't capable of going everywhere with my ex -___- while i tried so much to go with her, she didn't give me time..
4.I was too much like someone, that she got scared by it
5.I was too different
6.I was exaggerating (while I was sad)
7.I didn't wanna have sex with my bf

So, yeah it kinda made me learnt some stuff though.

1. Made me think that I should stop worrying and make people see I'm a ''LIVE AND ENJOY person.... I really love that mind-set

2.Made me act on it, to stop sending extremely long e-mails to friends trying to tell them 'why' i wasn't coming to them and stuff, I just be clear and short, I have something else, dot. And with other situations too, just say, This is the case, Dot.

3.I try to catch every chance i get, to go somewhere with my girlfriend, even go to Canada next year with her <3, and seeing her family when she asks me to, going outside with her to walk and go to restaurants or malls, I in fact start to see, it's fun and not a bunch of zoo's with big filty animals in it who'd kill me

And I try to see my few friends more to keep up with them (while it still is a little uncomfortable, since I have seen them maybe a few times, after years of no contact, so it all has to get back on the ''usual thing, and feel totally trusted around eachother''

4.Well, that's just a matter of a fact, maybe, I don't care if people look like me, or act like me, I in fact like it so we can be common, but she probably didn't like it, so, that's her choice, not mine. I also like ppl who are different than me, cuz I can learn from them and I can have differencies, though I really don't mind, whatever they are like. so her choice. accepted it.

5.Sometimes people don't like what I like, and I don't like what they like, and then we're not suitable. Though my current relationship we have the same dream of going to Canada, same high ambitions, a lot of love which I have no troubles with

6.I learnt to become more RELAXED and CHILLED OUT when people talk about problems, I still make things ''huge'' sometimes, because I have borderline disorder and Highly Emotional Disorder so Hey, It's something I gotta learn eh

But I learnt to accept it , cuz when i'm happy i'm extremely happy and people always laugh with me, they love those moments.

though when i'm sad they really think I sould get some help, which I can understand.... I learn, people, I learn

Last edited:

Agent_Violet

I can't recall being dumped really, I've been given the brush off but it wasn't by anyone important or anyone I was seriously seeing.

Usually i'm the one jumping ship. Sort of "i'm leaving you before you get the chance to leave me."

I've been told it's a borderline thing.

Hoppy

I would love to be involved in a break-up.

It means I would have been in a relationship.

girlinthecorner

"We don't have anything in common" This made no sense to me since we got along amazingly, were best friends, rarely disagreed with each other and did everything together.