Money Troubles

DanFC

I would take the $1600 MCAT Prep course that everyone else seems to be taking so I actually have a chance at doing well X-(

DespairSoul

I would hire the best counselor on the world, i will try help others to get to the best counselors on the world:) and make organization for helping SA and other disorders.

Rest i would use for buying house on some beautiful place on suburbia where i feel safe and comfortable and will be not so much noisy place. If i couldn't relax no where i feel like lost and this may help me to be relaxed at least in own home.

Alistair

Me? I would stash half of it for a rainy day (If a good amount at any rate, if anything under 100, most likely no) and the other have I would try to get myself some new lens for my camera, or a better body, but I think glass would be better. =)

JamesSmith

rent an apartment, a better vehicle, a better computer, lots of fast food/chinese/pizza, video games, more movies

Pookah

Trade in car and auto loan....pay for new car in full so no payments. Have enough left over to get a ps3 and a bunch of accessories/games/dvds.

GhoulsNightOut

I would spend it on albums of my favorite bands to support them. I know there's Itunes but I like having a CD collection. I would also spend it on traveling.

agoraphobickatie

i'd pay the $7500 i owe on my car, pay off as many months of insurance as i could, pay for an apartment and have a good freakin' time relaxing and NOT stressing about all of the above....

EdgeCrusher

if its a substantial amount id pay what i could on my car and/or home. if its less than that i would pay off my credit card.

Remus

Staff member
I'd buy gold bullion and sit on it for a couple of years

Last edited: