Money Troubles

Mokkat

getting a bit of tax money in return. Although I have owed the bank money for ages I think I gotta use some of it to upgrade my computer

Danfalc

Banned
If were talking a substantial amount, I would get my Mum a house or a bungalow. She worked most of her life only to have my Dad steal the house of her while she was in hospital. I would love to set her up for life so she never has to worry about rent or anything again.

If were talking not huge amounts but more than we normally come into, a holiday to south America and a full back tattoo. I would also love to set up some sort of shelter for animals.

AGR

nothing because I need the money,the next months will be tough,right now feels like the calm before the storm.........

scoobycrawler

wow i guess i wouldn't be fair unless i said what i would do
WEll, i guess i would get a real game computer since mine is kinda like a poor excuse for one and yea i can't really think of anything else i would do
oh and i would have a home gym like a really large one and a real nice pool table..

Clair

So it's a lot of cash we're talking about, I take it. Well, I'd have a bigger garden, a kitchen with more counter space, a new computer, and a lot less stress!

Last edited:
Growing up in a poor household makes you you want to put any spare money you have in the bank.....
yes I am boring.::eek::

NewtoThis

Pay off my loans and my family's loans. Then... I have no clue.

Fix up the stuff I've already got and go to more school (I actually really like taking classes)!

I'll buy a Spitfire, several classic Ferraris and several artifacts from the Stan Winston's Studio. An a house with a huge amount of full book shelves.