mobile phones

THE-INTROVERT

anyone never switch them on i have one and i never switch it on sometimes i will after weeks of having it off to see if anyones text me i have a another sim card which no one knows the number of i just use this when i have to go outside ill play a game on my phone in a stressful situation like waiting in a cue or something but as i have a difrerent sim card no one can contact me

jhanniffy

I have one, it's always on - mostly for work, parents, the time and when I need to do something with my hands

Lost Girl

I don't give my number out, and if someone other than my bf calls, 8 times out of 10 I won't pick up, even if it's my Mum :/

I have one, but I rarely use it. When I go somewhere (-rare occurrence on its own) I usually leave it at home.

The last thing I want whilst being awkward on the street is Mozart suddenly cranking up in my pocket through 32bit speakers. :rolleyes: Oh boy..

Predacon

I have one. Whenever I have to give my number out thats the one I use. That way I don't have to worry about anyone ringing me at home and having someone else pick it up.

awkwardamanda

I always leave mine on, but it just stays on vibrate. Mostly I don't even think to turn it off before bed anyway, or I'd forget to turn it back on in the morning, so I don't even bother anymore. But I'm just accumulating minutes right now. I might as well download a few games cause I'm not using them to talk. I buy a $10 phone card that's valid for 30 days, but you keep the old minutes as long as you refill on time. Right now I've got about $65. I can't imagine spending that much a month like some people do. I hardly use my phone. I'll call home sometimes, or text a friend now and then, but it functions more as a clock than anything else.

lyricalliaisons

I have one & I leave it on all the time for my mom, because she's always in the hospital, nursing home, etc. & I always worry about her. But I still usually keep it on "silent" because I get scared when I hear it ring.

agoraphobickatie

i've had a cell phone (err several, ha) since i was 12.. so for 10 years now, wow... and i don't think i have ever once turned my phone off on purpose. not at school, not in church, not at work, nowhere. i carry it with me at all times and never ever leave it home, i feel like if i leave it home, i'll get in a wreck and need it or something! i'm not one of those people who is constantly texting, but i do have to have unlimited texts 'cause i'll go over the 1,000 limit.. it's safe to say i'd be lost without mine..

i guess social phobia is not a part of my agoraphobia at all, huh? ::eek:: i reckon i'll take the good with the bad!

My phone has been dead for a week and a half now...I keep thinking every day that maybe I should charge it up but then realize that it's pointless because no one ever calls me anyways and i never go anywhere. It kind of depresses me to have a cell phone actually

Ignace

I have one, only for a message a month. But that makes 12 messages a year.:D I also have it for parents, since my dad calls me everday to check up on me, he thinks I need it. And especially with this weather he always says: "Been outside today ?" ? I just don't answer those kinda questions anymore i'm sick of it. So he answers it himself: "No ? I thought so." Aside from that I also have it for safety, you never know what happens.

NinjaLikesToast

I have a good phone, not sure what I would do without it. I never actually talk on it, but I use the internet and text all the time. I follow quite a few sports/activities online so yeah, and I have 2 long distance friends that I text quite often.. other than that I almost always have my phone on, just don't call me :p

Tiercel

I don't really need to have one, so I don't.

All pity the poor soul stuck in the Twentieth Century.

;)

Starlight87

I have two phones because one its for important things (work...) because that its the almost time at home...the simcard its currently up november than it is locked

My another its for my parents and when i have a special situation i can call than to my parents...nevertheless its the most time at home.

206Raider

I have one and I leave it on but I usually only answer if I know who is calling me, if I don't answer I will always have texts where someone is mad asking me where I'm at or to pick up the phone.....which doesn't matter since I probably would have declined whatever invitation they were sending my way anyway

Meisiemel

I keep it in a tiny bucket and carry it around at home so it's never out of hearing range. If I miss a call from my bf he gets all sulky and accuses me of turning the phone off. If someone I don't want to speak to (just about anyone except siblings) calls - I just let it ring. I'm so practised at ignoring phones I can easily sit through the ringing.It's so great to be able to text instead of talk.

dean01

i have mobilephone thats was brought for me as a present, i was gutted but said thank you, i leave it switched on but it only has 2 numbers in it at the moment, my mum and my dad. i have to leave it on silent because when it rings it sends a shiver down my spine which makes me jittery and nervous, and thats not a good way to answer a call. due to the fact its always on silent i miss all my calls and never phone anyone back, so all i get are txts now.

lilymartens

There are maybe 3 people, whose calls I'm answering (mom, dad, bff), except when I don't notice that someone is calling, because the ringing is always turned off. The only one I make calls to is my mother, but only if there's something I need from the store or something like that.