Love here?.... what do you think it?

Superacion

you do not worry, this hapenning to many people ..... :) you´re not alone ..... next time maybe the woman will go to you

mrb

I saw a beautiful woman at the gym today. Perfect face, hair, tummy, breasts, butt...everything about her was just gorgeous...and she was wearing all black and a lime green undershirt...I was like...this girl was put here for me to dream of having a relationship with....

but I didn't talk to her...and I never will...

that was me dressed up in drag ;) so you like my lime green undershirt eh :) good it cost me 50 bucks :eek:

HeadFace

Risk of Emotional breakdown and Financial broke if it doesn't work out.

Every relationship has the risk of emotional breakdowns, the way I see it. I don't think it keep be worse because of distance. But some breakdowns could be worse tan others solely because of the amount you like/love the person.

Tiercel

Well, if any lady (ladies?) ever feel they need a man, consider me that man.

I understand we both have anxieties about relationships. So there will be no acknowledgement of this relationship. Nor will there be any duties, obligations, or even communication between us. Just knowing that we're finally together in our anxiety and isolation must be enough. Foreign women who have difficulties with the English language preferred. So if we make the mistake of communicating with each other, it won't make any sense anyway.

;)

Ashiene

well, i have an idea. how about i create a thread and each of us writes out 1) our personality, our likes/dislikes, and 2) what we look for in another person.

then whoever is interested in finding a date can come to my thread and look at all the entries there and choose someone they like.

Remus

Staff member
This is in no way a dating site, nor would we want a hook up thread.

What people do in private is up to them. This is first and foremost a support site, anything else is not up for debate.

Emily_G

Well, if any lady (ladies?) ever feel they need a man, consider me that man.

I understand we both have anxieties about relationships. So there will be no acknowledgement of this relationship. Nor will there be any duties, obligations, or even communication between us. Just knowing that we're finally together in our anxiety and isolation must be enough. Foreign women who have difficulties with the English language preferred. So if we make the mistake of communicating with each other, it won't make any sense anyway.

;)

Ha!! that's cute

Danfalc

Banned
I'm actually stupidly attracted to someone on here right now.I'm not going to try and pursue it as for a start I think she is out of my league ::p:

Also I think it's cool if people make a connection on here,become friends then maybe something comes of it,but I think it's wrong to just "hit on" people.Girls have enough guys trying to hit on them on the internet,they should be safe from that on a support site.As it's been said it's not a dating site.

That being said If I made a connection I would be happy to find love here.Though I doubt it will happen.

Rembrandt Broam

Aww Dan, you're a kind, sweet, good-looking guy, you should. I hate it when people talk about "leagues". And if it all goes well you can invite me to the wedding (although I'll politely refuse of course because I'm shy) ::p:

Maybe you won't need an invite. :cool: :)

(See, this is how rumours get started. ;))

DarkPhoenix

Not looking for love myself as i have a partner.

I think it would be great if love was found here, however i would suggest that those people keep it private... many posters here struggle to find love and seeing other people all lovey dovey could make them feel jealous and sad. Be sensitive to others feelings is all i'm saying.