Let's discuss your outlook on the Illuminati

Rembrandt Broam

We all know they are nothing new, just coming out to the public again. Do you guys look for their symbols and subliminal messages in music videos/tv shows/movies/buildings/cars/billboards/ads/etc? I know I do, if your not looking for it you wont see it. They don't scare me, there's nothing I can do about them, they just interest me. What do you guys think about them??? I don't like them for I kind of believe in God or aliens, definitely a higher power somewhere. It's just disgusting to me how much they control the media and everything we watch, it's all around us. Although it could mean nothing. I'm not trying to stress anyone out, I just want to know what you guys think about them or your thoughts in general. Nothing really specific. :eek:

I've heard people talk about all these secret signs and symbols before, but I have to ask myself why would they bother? What purpose would it serve?

I don't think there's a single group of people who have formed themselves into a secret society to control the world. The people who are controlling the world are the big corporations, and they're not making any attempt to be at all secret about it. They're too busy buying politicians (again, rather openly) and having laws enacted to serve their own interests to bother about inserting secret messages into rap videos, advertisements or the design on the back of a dollar bill.

It's not people doing things in secret we need to worry about. It's the ones who are doing things right in front of our faces while we just stand there and let them.

No immortal illuminati line or secret society. But certainly that groups of people control a huge portion of power in the world. Even if there's one particular sect of people who control things, they cannot do so for too long. If the person you are today can disagree with the person you were yesterday, then even less chance that a group of powerful people can retain loyalty and shared interests for the span of several centuries of millenia.

That said, certain mimes and negative traits are almost immortal. Greed, hatred, prejudice...etc... they are the illuminati. They wear people like people wear cloaks. They outlive their clothing and are difficult to see, save for the most perceptive. Because they are the easiest things in the short run. And people have difficulty seeing beyond

sullyS25

Re: I won't post the inside sleeve

(they can see what we post here - i don't want to take any chances)

I realize that what we post in here is of no importance to the illuminati, I am not paranoid. I appreciate being mocked by a moderator of the forum though, that always makes me feel welcome in a place where I am trying to get over my fear of being humiliated. I will be sure to share more of my personal feelings as I now know I don't have to fear being judged or mocked.

coyote

I realize that what we post in here is of no importance to the illuminati, I am not paranoid. I appreciate being mocked by a moderator of the forum though, that always makes me feel welcome in a place where I am trying to get over my fear of being humiliated. I will be sure to share more of my personal feelings as I now know I don't have to fear being judged or mocked.

my intention was not to judge or mock you, personally

the topic posed was:
I just want to know what you guys think about them or your thoughts in general.

and:

Let's discuss your outlook on the Illuminati

i was expressing my own particular viewpoint

Last edited:
devil music...

Celine_Dion_A_New_Day_Illuminati_symbols_cover.jpg

Remus

Staff member

It is funny you mention the Skull and Bones and Freemasons as the CEO's of these corporations you say control the world are members of these elite clubs. I for one do care.

Oh I don't know, my dad, my uncle and two of my cousins are freemasons. Maybe I could write down IPs and email addresses of those who have seen the truth and pass this information on? :eek:

C'mon, the freemasons are nothing more than overgrown boy scouts, my dad and uncle wanted me to join but I've no interest in these 'boys only clubs' I snooped as a teenager into the freemason books as my dad was a 'steward' in the masons and there's nothing written about world domination. They just see themselves as a charitable brotherhood.

Last edited:

sullyS25

I am sure your family members are in the lower ranks of free masonry. There is also a hierarchical structure among the freemasons as well. The lower level ones know nothing. Unless your family is a part of the 33rd degree free masons then what you have to say means nothing to me. It is like someone working for the Obama campaign on the lowest level telling me he has no hidden agendas....sweet that means nothing to me

In 2004 Bush and Kerry ran for president. They were both members of the Skull and Bones society which only has a couple hundred members alive, if that. Out of 300 million Americans the only two candidates that meant anything were a part of this very elite society. Ohhhh right that must be a coincidence...Tell me, what can your family tell you about the Skull and Bones, Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commision or Council on Foreign Affairs? Did you read any of their books?

coyote

my grandfather was a 33rd degree mason

he had a really cool fez, but i think my grandma sold it in a rummage sale

sullyS25

I don't know what I believe in regards to that part of Icke's work as you are obviously referring to David Icke. I haven't read the books where he discusses such beliefs in detail. The truth is, I prefer to concentrate on the spiritual aspect of his books. I am sure you know nothing about that though as you have only read a news article about how Icke is a nut bag and have never read what he has to say himself. That is typical though, to criticize people that think outside the box without hearing what they themselves have to say.

Iluv

IMO I thought at first all this celebrities are the Illuminati stuff was just one big whole joke, I thought they were ridiculing it to make fun of conspiracy theorists. Like it was a whole satirical thing for awhile. But then I realized a lot of people think it's true and I started to think about it and was like 'naaahh the government and celebrities involved in this theory can be stupid by themselves not with a secret group'.

Remus

Staff member
I am sure you know nothing about that though as you have only read a news article about how Icke is a nut bag and have never read what he has to say himself. That is typical though, to criticize people that think outside the box without hearing what they themselves have to say.

I've read a few of his books, my ex was obsessed with that sort of thing (and also distrusted my father for being a mason). I'm a member of his forums too. You criticised coyote for judging but you are judging me, you even pointed out at the beginning of the thread how ignorant we are. I'm well informed but really think it nonsense. That's an educated assessment based on study.

I have read a lot about these things and think it is ignorant to deny their existence.

sullyS25

I've read a few of his books, my ex was obsessed with that sort of thing (and also distrusted my father for being a mason). I'm a member of his forums too. You criticised coyote for judging but you are judging me, you even pointed out at the beginning of the thread how ignorant we are. I'm well informed but really think it nonsense. That's an educated assessment.

Well you are one of a very few, my deepest apologies. I will admit to wording that incorrectly, the majority of people in regards to this subject are ignorant. Meaning that they criticize people that hold these beliefs when they haven't read anything. I was wrong to judge and assume you hadn't read any of his work but let's be honest a big majority of people that do criticize him have not read anything.

Rembrandt Broam

In 2004 Bush and Kerry ran for president. They were both members of the Skull and Bones society which only has a couple hundred members alive, if that. Out of 300 million Americans the only two candidates that meant anything were a part of this very elite society. Ohhhh right that must be a coincidence...

The Skull and Bones is a society at Yale University. The vast majority of those 300 million Americans didn't go to Yale, but one of the reasons that people want to go to universities like that in the first place is because it helps a great deal if you want to get on in politics or business at the very highest levels.

So basically what you're really saying is that two of the 2004 presedential candidates attended the same Ivy League university. That's hardly a conspiracy. It's not even particularly surprising.

upndwn

I don't believe in conspiracy theories or the supernatural. I do believe in secret societies, although I'm pretty sure none of them has the power and influence to control the world.

sullyS25

The Skull and Bones is a society at Yale University. The vast majority of those 300 million Americans didn't go to Yale, but one of the reasons that people want to go to universities like that in the first place is because it helps a great deal if you want to get on in politics or business at the very highest levels.

So basically what you're really saying is that two of the 2004 presedential candidates attended the same Ivy League university. That's hardly a conspiracy. It's not even particularly surprising.

A minute portion of the students that do go to Yale make it into the Skull and Bones Society. What is the selection process to make it into this society and why can't any of their members discuss what goes on there? After all these people are high ranking member of society and are very influential in how things are run in the United States....You are right about one thing it isn't surprising. I beg to differ about it not being a conspiracy when there are 167,350 living alumni of Yale and only a minute fraction of this number are a part of the Skull and Bones Society. No I was not basically saying that two of the 2004 presidential candidates attended that same Ivy League School, that is a huge generalization. Let's not get into the discussion about how a moron like George W. Bush got into an Elite Ivy League school like Yale. The man can't even speak English correctly.

sullyS25

All that being said, I have stated my opinion and you all have your opinions. Who am I to say what you all think is wrong? I apologize for the ignorant comment earlier.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member

I don't worry either but I do acknowledge it exists. I also acknowledge that those who mock people who believe these things are what Orwell described as the "thought police" and are playing into the system that enslaves them.
In this post, you are declaring everyone who disagrees with your conclusions to be ignorant slaves--correct me if I'm wrong here. Some people might just call that judgmental.

Coyote responded with humor instead of getting offended, and then you went off on him?

You're not just making assumptions about what Remus has researched, and it's not a matter of wording yourself poorly--what you believe and feel is clear enough.