Let's discuss your outlook on the Illuminati

Lea

Banned
ahhhh Ive been to Peru! Amazing place! The trip changed my life that is for sure....no Ayahuasca but still a learning experience

What place have you been to? Do you know Icke says he becomes all this stuff chanelled after drinking ayahuasca and after some visionary experience in Peru?

If it should not be so, I don´t know how else a footbal player would come to all this extensive information.

AGR

I think most of it is crapola,but I like to watch those kinds of things,aliens and stuff like it,not saying that they dont exist,but people who are saying more than that dont know anything,so dont take their word seriously,as others mentined here people are controled by a small few,almost everybody knows that,there isnt any "satanic" conspiracy.

sullyS25

What place have you been to? Do you know Icke says he becomes all this stuff chanelled after drinking ayahuasca and after some visionary experience in Peru?

If it should not be so, I don´t know how else a footbal player would come to all this extensive information.

I know he had a spiritual experience in Peru where he stood on a mound while it rained for like an hour but I was under the impression that he drank the ayahuasca in Brazil....I could be wrong. Either way I was in Lima, Cusco and that small city that is at the bottom of the mountain Machu Pichu is on. I loved the country myself!

Charmed

The way I see it is people like to believe in the Illuminati because it gives them someone else to blame for their problems. A lot of people believe this secret organization is setting up a global financial system, but that's not true. The world is setting itself up for a global financial system. Supply and demand is setting up a global financial system, not the Illuminati. So in fact, WE are the Illuminati! I do believe the wealthy influence politicians with bribes, but I don't believe in a secret organization that goes out of their way to put messages most people don't know/care or pay attention to. Seriously, what would the point in that? To stir up all the crazies?

sullyS25

The way I see it is people like to believe in the Illuminati because it gives them someone else to blame for their problems. A lot of people believe this secret organization is setting up a global financial system, but that's not true. The world is setting itself up for a global financial system. Supply and demand is setting up a global financial system, not the Illuminati. So in fact, WE are the Illuminati! I do believe the wealthy influence politicians with bribes, but I don't believe in a secret organization that goes out of their way to put messages most people don't know/care or pay attention to. Seriously, what would the point in that? To stir up all the crazies?

I dont blame my problems on anyone.

thor01

I have read a lot about these things and think it is ignorant to deny their existence. I Think people are more interested on what happened recently on Jersey Shore or any other similar series and that is how the illuminati like it. Have you by any chance read any David Icke? He has some really controversial stuff and most people think he is a nutter but I enjoy reading his work.

I have a few Icke books. I believe quite a few bits of what he says and some others has truth! Just my opinion though. Interesting to read anyway I think.

And I think (atleast to me) it seems obvious that politicks at the high levels is corrupt. And all is not exactly as it seems!

Last edited:

SilentBird

Re: I won't post the inside sleeve

220px-Dkfranken.jpg

But is it art?

Illusions

I think it's a load of BS and it surprises me that people actually buy this stuff.

About all those supposed hidden messages in pop music, what purpose would they serve, exactly?

Clown

I also think its BS, mentally not stable people believe in this crap.
They just want your money by selling there dvd''s and books.
david Icke isn''t that guy who thinks queen elizabeth is a reptile lol ! :p
the problem with these people is , they use facts and give a twist to it, so it
sounds reliable while in fact ist bs. world depopulation someone like warren buffet
says it ... and al the consparicy theorists jump right into it and me a hughe crap story out of it.... while every ''thinking'' person will agree with you that its better for the earth with less people .. but they immeaditly jump and make these wild connections.. with papers 20 years ago and say see warren buffet is part illumaniti with his depopulation agenda lol.

Believe me in few years you look back to it and think : how could I be so stupid to believe in this crap

Or you should give me some hard evidence.. but if that was the case then everyone should have know it already

Last edited:

Waybuloo

I thought this was a discussion on a user called Illuminati. What is everybody talking about? I've never heard of it in my life.

Waybuloo

There is more validity to the conspiracy that giant corporations and government figures are colluding with eachother to suppress the slaves underneath. Except that's not much of a conspiracy theory anymore.