Let's discuss your outlook on the Illuminati

tinygirl.93

We all know they are nothing new, just coming out to the public again. Do you guys look for their symbols and subliminal messages in music videos/tv shows/movies/buildings/cars/billboards/ads/etc? I know I do, if your not looking for it you wont see it. They don't scare me, there's nothing I can do about them, they just interest me. What do you guys think about them??? I don't like them for I kind of believe in God or aliens, definitely a higher power somewhere. It's just disgusting to me how much they control the media and everything we watch, it's all around us. Although it could mean nothing. I'm not trying to stress anyone out, I just want to know what you guys think about them or your thoughts in general. Nothing really specific. :eek:

coyote

as a descendant of the Plantagenet kings of England

i believe that makes me a member of one of the 13 illuminati families

but they've never invited me to any of the meetings or BBQ's

not even a Christmas card :[

maybe i'm not picking up on the subliminal messages in the rap videos

i'd watch them more, but the last time made my ears bleed

new account

I don't think a musician is paid by evil people to put messages in their music. If there are such evil people, then they are complete idiots. I cannot comprehend this. I'm not trying to ruin your topic, but I could never see how someone like a dumb singer could help anyone control the world. Can you tell me how a singer could help someone gain power? When I see a musician, I want to NOT be like them.

I form my opinions mostly on personal beliefs and philosophies anyway. Even though I'm aware what possible agenda's these kinds of group can/may have, I'm not that bothered by a secret society that sounds like a LED-bulb manufacturer.

Last edited:

Feathers

lol I don't believe in the whole 'Iluminati' thing - imo it's just 'hype' mostly...

I do believe there are people 'in the background' trying to 'run' things though - think tanks, governments, media owners, big corporations... you can call them many different things... and I doubt it that they'd spend time putting 'symbols' into rap videos... they're too busy making money promoting not-eco-friendly practices and businesses (some of them, at least...)

I don't know if they'd be a coherent group or many different groups, just going for own profits and benefits...?

There are lots of great people worldwide, who wish to live in peace, to live healthy and happy... so this gives me hope... and with the internet or non-traditional media etc, there is lots of access to info you can't find in 'mainstream' media (yet) too...

WeirdyMcGee

People are amazing!
We can see just about anything if we look for it.

I believe in aliens and supernatural things but somehow... as the child of a conspiracy theorist; having grown up hearing all about the illuminati, I could care less if they are real or not.
Just my opinion.

coyote

People are amazing!

I believe in aliens and supernatural things but somehow... as the child of a conspiracy theorist; having grown up hearing all about the illuminati, I could care less if they are real or not.
Just my opinion.

did they ever mention me?

tinygirl.93

I don't think a musician is paid by evil people to put messages in their music. If there are such evil people, then they are complete idiots. I cannot comprehend this. I'm not trying to ruin your topic, but I could never see how someone like a dumb singer could help anyone control the world. Can you tell me how a singer could help someone gain power? When I see a musician, I want to NOT be like them.

The musicians are just their puppets, they probably are oblivious to their surroundings. I'm just asking what you guys think about the Illuminati in general

Feathers

I think they're just a concept to sell more books by Dan Brown or such...?? :) mostly

I've read some books where similar were mentioned (and they usually got defeated) so huh?

sullyS25

I have read a lot about these things and think it is ignorant to deny their existence. I Think people are more interested on what happened recently on Jersey Shore or any other similar series and that is how the illuminati like it. Have you by any chance read any David Icke? He has some really controversial stuff and most people think he is a nutter but I enjoy reading his work.

Aletheia

I won't post the inside sleeve

220px-Dkfranken.jpg

Feathers

Well, I think Jersey Shore is way stupid lol, many people do seem to be 'caught up' in superficial/insignificant things, but more and more are becoming aware of other things too...

Can you 'define' what you mean by 'Illuminati' though? - I just made a quick Google search and some people seem to 'throw everything into that label' - Wiki says it's a 'name given to several groups, both real (historical) and fictitious'??
So the different groups would probably have different agendas too?

People are amazing!

Just my opinion.

You're their leader, aren't you?

tinygirl.93

I have read a lot about these things and think it is ignorant to deny their existence. I Think people are more interested on what happened recently on Jersey Shore or any other similar series and that is how the illuminati like it. Have you by any chance read any David Icke? He has some really controversial stuff and most people think he is a nutter but I enjoy reading his work.

I have not read his work, I'll definitely be looking into thou :)
But I agree with u,