Let's discuss your outlook on the Illuminati

coyote

we all have different views - that's what makes the world interesting

NathanielWingatePeaselee and i disagree on the existence of Bigfoot, but i try not to call him names (to his face, anyway) - no matter how misguided he might be

actually, that would make a good thread....

sullyS25

we all have different views - that's what makes the world interesting

NathanielWingatePeaselee and i disagree on the existence of Bigfoot, but i try not to call him names (to his face, anyway) - no matter how misguided he might be

actually, that would make a good thread....

You are right we all have different views and who am I to say anyone else's are wrong or ignorant. Once again I do apologize

coyote

You are right we all have different views and who am I to say anyone else's are wrong or ignorant. Once again I do apologize

no problem - i think the whole subject is extremely fascinating, no matter what the viewpoint

and my grandfather really was a 33rd degree mason, and he really did have a cool fez

and i really am a descendent of William the Conqueror

but none of that has done me a bit of good that i'm aware of

maybe i'm just jealous that i haven't been invited to join

because, let's face it, who WOULDN'T want to rule the world?

Last edited:

Kinetik

It's an impossible debate really - it's easy to sit back and laugh at those who believe in the Illuminati, but it's just as easy for believers to mock naysayers for being "sheeple" etc.

I do think whoever's truly in charge is counting on this very debate, though. The fact that there can be no clear answer is beneficial to them. They're safe as long as the world is divided.

I decided quite some time ago that I have no real opinion on the matter, because either way a person can't win. You're either a conspiracy nut or an ignoramus.

Last edited:

Azael

I form my opinions mostly on personal beliefs and philosophies anyway. Even though I'm aware what possible agenda's these kinds of group can/may have, I'm not that bothered by a secret society that sounds like a LED-bulb manufacturer.

You should be very bothered because it's shaoing YOUR future! And that future is not looking very rosey at all.

It's important to note that the Illuminati is not a power in and of itself. It's a part of a sector of secret socities and organisations that fall under the Jesuits. In American right now the Illuminati have a significant influence through the media for the purpose of influencing public thinking and behaviour. The impact is very noticable. On a political note you have the Federal Reserve pulling the strings. The Rothschilds have been most prominent in backing presidential candidates; they financially funded and pushed for almost everyone running! I see now that those FEMA camps which were called a conspiracy theory over the years, are now being staffed! they want those camps running sometime next February. This becomes very iminous when you consider that the Federal Reserve's deal that was struck in 1912 comes to an end THIS year. What might the impact be? The USA has been dragged to it's knees under the burden of it's debt. After the deal runs out this year, the Federal Reserve will no longer be obligated to print any more running for the economy. In short, this will completely collapse the US economy. So many very worrying things ahead. Then there is the US and Israel trying very hard to bait Iran into retaliating. Much like the methods used to draw Japan into conflict in World War II.

I think we all need to be very concerned by these secret socities. While everyone is going about their business, they are pressing ahead quite openly with their objectives. No secrets anymore.

sullyS25

You should be very bothered because it's shaoing YOUR future! And that future is not looking very rosey at all.

It's important to note that the Illuminati is not a power in and of itself. It's a part of a sector of secret socities and organisations that fall under the Jesuits. In American right now the Illuminati have a significant influence through the media for the purpose of influencing public thinking and behaviour. The impact is very noticable. On a political note you have the Federal Reserve pulling the strings. The Rothschilds have been most prominent in backing presidential candidates; they financially funded and pushed for almost everyone running! I see now that those FEMA camps which were called a conspiracy theory over the years, are now being staffed! they want those camps running sometime next February. This becomes very iminous when you consider that the Federal Reserve's deal that was struck in 1912 comes to an end THIS year. What might the impact be? The USA has been dragged to it's knees under the burden of it's debt. After the deal runs out this year, the Federal Reserve will no longer be obligated to print any more running for the economy. In short, this will completely collapse the US economy. So many very worrying things ahead. Then there is the US and Israel trying very hard to bait Iran into retaliating. Much like the methods used to draw Japan into conflict in World War II.

I think we all need to be very concerned by these secret socities. While everyone is going about their business, they are pressing ahead quite openly with their objectives. No secrets anymore.

I agree completely. Thank you for the share!

Feathers

LOL!

Though I'm not well versed on the Illuminati and the like, I find it all fascinating. They have documentaries about them on the History Channel all the time. I love watching them.

Isn't History Channel owned by Disney? (at least partially?)
I guess the Sleeping Beauty is not 'all true' either??

It's weird that there would be so much about them on History channel...
Maybe they just saw it was interesting for people and wanted to 'cash in' on the hype?

PS I'm not being paid for any of this??

Feathers

hm, Azael, I think a bunch of things can be 'linked together' on some sites, that may or may not be necessarily linked together in RL?

I've looked at Alex Jones/infowars sites a few times and it was interesting... I think it may be partly true and partly possibly misinformation, and then all heaped up together...?

Has any one of you ever met a real Jesuit, ever? Some religious people can be allright and pretty cool people!! And do you really think Jesuits and rich Jewish people might have a secret organisation TOGETHER?

And why would they set up FEMA camps, if the Rotshcild had to flee the Nazis themselves?

I mean, I can be intrigued by 'conspiracy theories' too, but some of these things don't seem to make sense? (Or can you link it together?)

I do think some people may want to benefit from wars, it may not be necessarily a 'secret' society... And yeah, it's important we try to see what's going on in the world and what might be done to make the future better for all of us...
Sometimes you can just look at the financial interests and ownership of big corporations...?

goldold

I think the people who believe in it are very bored.

One time in my class this kid kept talking about it on and on and i told him to shut up because it was stupid(i felt bad for saying that) So he went to our teacher and told him how wrong i was and the teacher told him it was stupid.

Lea

Banned
I read several books of Icke and they are surely interesting, only don´t know what to think about it. The queen can be a lizard in other dimension, who knows ;). I´ve once changed into a lizard myself after drinking ayahuasca. It was actually a dragon, wings were growing on me. Weird experience.

sullyS25

I read several books of Icke and they are surely interesting, only don´t know what to think about it. The queen can be a lizard in other dimension, who knows ;). I´ve once changed into a lizard myself after drinking ayahuasca. It was actually a dragon, wings were growing on me. Weird experience.

That is awesome! I have never done ayahuasca but my friend did and said it was nutty. It is also interesting to see all the reptilian symbolism in religion and the medical community as well

Lea

Banned
That is awesome! I have never done ayahuasca but my friend did and said it was nutty. It is also interesting to see all the reptilian symbolism in religion and the medical community as well

I´ve had so many.. over 20. Every one of them is different. I had incredible experiences which cannot be described in words. Actually they can to some extent, but I don´t want to go into details here because people would think I am a nut.

sullyS25

haha wow that is a lot....it must be easy to come by where you live....I wouldn't think you are a nut though...after all, I am a fan of David Icke so most people probably label me as so as well

Lea

Banned
haha wow that is a lot....it must be easy to come by where you live....I wouldn't think you are a nut though...after all, I am a fan of David Icke so most people probably label me as so as well

No, I was in Peru.. 3 times. But I don´t think I´ll ever be able to earn money for trips like this anymore ::(:

sullyS25

No, I was in Peru.. 3 times. But I don´t think I´ll ever be able to earn money for trips like this anymore ::(:

ahhhh Ive been to Peru! Amazing place! The trip changed my life that is for sure....no Ayahuasca but still a learning experience

coyote

[NOTE: Internationally, DMT (dimethyltryptamine - the active ingredient in ayahuasca) is a Schedule I drug under the Convention on Psychotropic Substances. It's use is illegal in most places except for religious purposes]

sullyS25

[NOTE: Internationally, DMT (dimethyltryptamine - the active ingredient in ayahuasca) is a Schedule I drug under the Convention on Psychotropic Substances. It's use is illegal in most places except for religious purposes]

yes yes I know....I would never do it as I am in recovery but the stories are interesting to hear.

Rembrandt Broam

A minute portion of the students that do go to Yale make it into the Skull and Bones Society. What is the selection process to make it into this society and why can't any of their members discuss what goes on there? After all these people are high ranking member of society and are very influential in how things are run in the United States....You are right about one thing it isn't surprising. I beg to differ about it not being a conspiracy when there are 167,350 living alumni of Yale and only a minute fraction of this number are a part of the Skull and Bones Society. No I was not basically saying that two of the 2004 presidential candidates attended that same Ivy League School, that is a huge generalization. Let's not get into the discussion about how a moron like George W. Bush got into an Elite Ivy League school like Yale. The man can't even speak English correctly.

But that isn't a conspiracy either.

There are different levels of elites within society. There are the elite that go to colleges such as Yale, but then even within those people there are individuals who are even more elite. Those are the people who are invited to join the societies such as the ones you mention, and the kind who end up as presidents and CEOs of corporations, etc. Rightly or wrongly that's the way the world works. The silly little rituals these people at the top of the pile might get up to when they get together are irrelevant. They have a rich boys club which they ensure keeps control of the money and the power, and they are doing so quite openly right in front of the rest of us. They don't need secrets and conspiracies, because the rest of us seem perfectly happy to allow this situation to continue.

sullyS25

But that isn't a conspiracy either.

There are different levels of elites within society. There are the elite that go to colleges such as Yale, but then even within those people there are individuals who are even more elite. Those are the people who are invited to join the societies such as the ones you mention, and the kind who end up as presidents and CEOs of corporations, etc. Rightly or wrongly that's the way the world works. The silly little rituals these people at the top of the pile might get up to when they get together are irrelevant. They have a rich boys club which they ensure keeps control of the money and the power, and they are doing so quite openly right in front of the rest of us. They don't need secrets and conspiracies, because the rest of us seem perfectly happy to allow this situation to continue.

How is that not a conspiracy? That is how the world works? The few are ruling the many and we are supposed to accept this because that is how the world works? Why does the world work like that? Due to the illuminati and these conspiracies. Yes, you are right we allow it to happen because we are more interested in whatever sports team we may follow, tv series or whatever else people distract themselves with. I believe the Romans referred to this control tactic as circus and bread. Keep everyone distracted with meaningless entertainment while they maintain control and continue to take away our rights.

The Illuminati conspire to keep it this way by manipulating what is and is not published in the media. After all the people running these major media companies are all parts of these elite societies as well and they decide what the public sees on the news. It may be known that the people that are running the world go to the same colleges but you act like it is common knowledge among Americans that they are part of these secret societies. I can tell you right now the majority of the people have no idea what the Bilderberg Group is, The Trilateral Commission, or the Council on Foreign Affairs....Why does no one know about these elite groups? Because they also run the press and what information is broadcast to the masses. Anyone that can look at me with a straight face and tell me that the information broadcast to the masses is not manipulated and seriously filtered is not paying attention to what is going on.

Last edited:

Rembrandt Broam

How is that not a conspiracy?

Because a conspiracy suggests a level of secrecy and none of what I said is a secret.

That is how the world works? The few are ruling the many and we are supposed to accept this because that is how the world works? Why does the world work like that?

Because the rest of us do nothing about it. Some people think that's the way it should work, while others think that nothing can be done about it anyway.

It may be known that the people that are running the world go to the same colleges but you act like it is common knowledge among Americans that they are part of these secret societies.

The secret societies don't matter. You could eradicate them, and nothing would change. The people in power would stay in power.

I can tell you right now the majority of the people have no idea what the Bilderberg Group is, The Trilateral Commission, or the Council on Foreign Affairs....Why does no one know about these elite groups?

People do know about them. Here's the wikipedia page for the Bilderberg Group:

Bilderberg Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They're not much of a "secret society" if they can't even keep themselves off the world's largest online encyclopedia.

Because they also run the press and what information is broadcast to the masses. Anyone that can look at me with a straight face and tell me that the information broadcast to the masses is not manipulated and seriously filtered is not paying attention to what is going on.

I agree. Newspapers and TV stations are run by powerful people with their own agendas, and you can't take their news output as being unbiased. All I'm saying is that none of this requires secret societies, the Illuminati, shape-shifting reptilian aliens intent on controlling the planet, or any other wild conspiracy theories. It's all done quite openly and before our very eyes.