Ladies, do you prefer a guy with stubble? or not?

Section_31

Just curious :).

I didnt get a chance to shave this morning so ive got the woodmans beard growing right now >.<. I personally hate it, drives me nuts, i don like my face being so scratchy. My wife loves it.

So, do you prefer your guy with stubble? or without?

WeirdyMcGee

*with

My ex's facial hair grew so quickly that after 2 days of no shaving, he'd have a full grown beard.
I didn't mind the beard, either.

Facial hair doesn't suit everyone-- and there are so many different ways to groom your face...
Moisturize, guys. For serious. It's extremely simple to do and can make a big difference.

Hoppy

There was this guy who when he was married shaved in the morning. He said his wife should be able to take the rough with the smooth.

Now that he is dating he shave in the evenings.

Vampayah88

Hell yes, it's manly and it's hot.

Also, it amuses me to no end when guys fight with their girlfriends and they let their facial hair grow and look all broody and disvelished and generally a mess. I noticed a lot of guys do that. Its cute..lol and sexy.

Phoenixx

I absolutely love stubble. For me, stubble > beards. (Except for Zach Galifianakis. He's the beard king. :D)

Lonelykitsune

Depends on the person. But I don't like the feel of it, too scratchy. So I'll say none.

Plus it reminds me too much of my dad lol.

Aletheia

Depends on the guy and what suits him.

I love the texture of stubble, but I sympathize with those who don't want to go through the itchiness to grow it.

And I wish I could rub myself up against it without losing my top layer of skin.