I've never kissed lol

Maybe will be bad at it.
Maybe awful.
Maybe never will.
Or maybe not.

But probably I never will.

KiaKaha

Banned
Too much saliva is never a good thing...also if both of you wear braces be sure not to touch teeth otherwise your mouths may interlock and you might need surgery to separate.

alak

Kissing just takes practice to master.

Too bad no one wants to play spin the bottle anymore as we get older (I had my first kiss playing spin the bottle as a teen lol). Getting drunk at parties works too- I lost track of how many people I've kissed. Yep, I'm not proud of that but I tried hard to fit in at a few parties through bypassing my anxiety with lots of alcohol.

It's one of those things where you get better if you can "read" the other person. TBH you won't be perfect your first few times. But my honest advice is try to be calm and gentle; let the other person guide you so you can get into a rhythm you're both comfortable with. Kissing can range from soft to intense depending on the mood. It gets awkward and uncomfortable if the two people aren't in sync.

MikeyC

Too bad no one wants to play spin the bottle anymore as we get older (I had my first kiss playing spin the bottle as a teen lol).
I remember playing Spin The Bottle when we were younger and everyone was too embarrassed to kiss each other. I guess you had a lot more luck than I did!

KiaKaha

Banned
Dont forget the awkwardness of which way to turn your head. Noses get in the way, so you have to non verbally determine which way you are going to tilt your head. If you go straight on or tilt your head the same way your mouths wont reach - leading to a romantic disaster and possibly homelessness.

MrSunday

When I see couples kiss, it is like they are chewing each other's lips off...

None shall touch my divine lips.

MrJones

When I see couples kiss, it is like they are chewing each other's lips off...

None shall touch my divine lips.
That made me laugh probably more than it should.

Next time someone asks me why I've never kissed a girl I'll say that.

though I actually hate my lips

Mickery

Some kissing is better than others, but it doesn't matter because the problem here is that you have absolutely no idea how easy it is. Think of something really easy, it's easier than that. I'm not exaggerating to make you feel better, it's that easy. Better still, once it's initiated you can easily let them take the reins and just let it happen.

There is absolutely nothing else you need to know and absolutely nothing to worry about.