Kia's Ultimate rejection thread

KiaKaha

Banned
Can you not think of one genuine reason why those women "rejected" you? Maybe online dating just isn't for you.

Why the quotation marks? That is what ultimately has happened.
But yes I can think of a few. It's not just online it is the real world too.

I think the reasons are fairly scientific.

coyote

And if you find it personally tiresome coyote - dont post. It's perfectly simple.

because i'm trying to help

like you asked

but everything anyone says, you twist around into some sort of manipulative ploy to get things your way

and so i submit to you that this is the very same problem you are having with the women you date

perhaps they see right through this game you're playing

and prefer to let you down easy, rather than play along

truly and sincerely, i say this with love and support, KiaKaha - it's not to criticize, find fault, or judge you - i am your friend

your response to my last comments was to turn everything back on me, rather than to address the questions posed to you

fear and anger are not your friends - let them go

stop trying to control what everyone else might think of you and share what's in your heart, so we can get it out into the light of day and see it for what it is

KiaKaha

Banned

like you asked

but everything anyone says, you twist around into some sort of manipulative ploy to get things your way

and so i submit to you that this is the very same problem you are having with the women you date

truly and sincerely, i say this with love and support, KiaKaha - it's not to criticize, find fault, or judge you - i am your friend

your response to my last comments was to turn everything back on me, rather than to address the questions posed to you

stop trying to control what everyone else might think of you and share what's in your heart, so we can get it out into the light of day and see it for what it is

I dont play games. I would never get as far I do if that was the case. I know people are not stupid and would not insult a persons intelligence by playing games - you would be remarkably surprised at how charming and easy to be around in the real world - if I do say so myself. People tell me all the time that I am easy to know (Well if I can initiate interest to begin with) - I make people, particularly women - feel at ease - which is what makes things so damed confusing.

I am not good enough to keep - for reasons unknown.

Well - as I said - for reasons that I may suspect but are not admitted to because that would be admitting something to themselves.

Do you think it is acceptable to date someone, enjoy their company for a few weeks then cut all contact with them? How about someone telling you that they are not ready for a relationship then catching them with someone else a few days later? How would anyone else here feel if that happened to them? I am not stupid - I know when someone is lying to me.

Am I pissed? Yeah - wouldn't anyone else be? Am I afraid. No. I am stronger than people give me credit for.

Fine. I will tell you what I think is the real reason - but I will no doubt have my back against a wall as usual. But hey I have come this far so why the hell not.

Last edited:

WishingICould

I dont play games. I would never get as far I do if that was the case. I know people are not stupid and would not insult a persons intelligence by playing games - you would be remarkably surprised at how charming and easy to be around in the real world - if I do say so myself. People tell me all the time that I am easy to know (Well if I can initiate interest to begin with)

I am not good enough - for reasons unknown.

Well - as I said - for reasons that I may suspect but are not admitted to because that would be admitting something to themselves.

Do you think it is acceptable to date someone, enjoy their company for a few weeks then cut all contact with them? How would anyone else here feel if that happened to them?

Am I pissed? Yeah - wouldn't anyone else be? Am I afraid. No. I am stronger than people give me credit for.

Fine. I will tell you what I think is the real reason - but I will no doubt have my back against a wall as usual. But hey I have come this far so why the hell not.

So, what is the real reason?

Why don't we just solve this whole thing right now - let's get married.

But in all seriousness, women these days are weird. I mean we always have been, but now many don't want to "settle". It's all about wondering if they could still find someone better, so they're insecure with who they have then. That might not explain all your rejections, but maybe more than a few.

Last edited:

1BlackSheep

Why don't we just solve this whole thing right now - let's get married.
:popcorn:...

I've refrained from putting in my $0.02, but here goes. Kia, do you think perhaps maybe you're just a bit too "intense" in your pursuit of these women? For example, there is a guy at work who I'm certain has a "thing" for me, and while I find him attractive, successful, funny, etc, he just comes on waaaaay too strong and it's culled my interest in him. Don't get me wrong - I love attention and being doted on, but it feels like he forces it on me and I just don't like it. It doesn't feel natural. Maybe you are doing this without realizing it? I know your intentions are good and your heart is in the right place, but romance kind of just has to happen on it's own - it can't be forced. I could be all wrong here, but just putting it out there as something to ponder.

Last edited:

bcsr

Anything posted here is going to be speculation. I could give you my opinion, but you'd ignore it anyway, as you've obviously already made up your mind.

coyote

Do you think it is acceptable to date someone, enjoy their company for a few weeks then cut all contact with them?

i would, personally, not do that to someone else. what anyone else might do is up to them.

How about someone telling you that they are not ready for a relationship then catching them with someone else a few days later? How would anyone else here feel if that happened to them? I am not stupid - I know when someone is lying to me.

yeah, that would make me feel pretty rotten, too. but they aren't responsible for my feelings, or your feelings. we're each responsible for our own feelings.

at the time they said that to you, they may well have believed it, but then changed their minds when they met someone that they felt ready to settle down with.

but maybe they did lie, maybe they were already with the other person and used you for recreation or whatever their motives were - aren't you glad that you didn't end up in a relationship with that person?

how you choose to feel about it is your own responsibility, not theirs. they are responsible for their actions, you are responsible for yours.

yes i would be pissed off, too, that i wasn't fulfilling my desires - but i'm talking about being angry at the world, at women, at society, at me, at everyone else but the problem.

i suspect that there might be something you are afraid of - something you're not ready to admit to - that's the nature of anxiety

i'm afraid of a lot of things, but i've made a deal with myself to admit to my fears, and that has helped me to confront them

i sense that you are strong. you're a fighter. you just need to pick the right opponent. otherwise, you're just boxing shadows.

i think everyone here is adult enough to discuss whatever you have to say with dignity and respect

if not, Remus will ban them

Last edited:

coyote

I've refrained from putting in my $0.02, but here goes. Kia, do you think perhaps maybe you're just a bit too "intense" in your pursuit of these women? For example, there is a guy at work who I'm certain has a "thing" for me, and while I find him attractive, successful, funny, etc, he just comes on waaaaay too strong and it's culled my interest in him. Don't get me wrong - I love attention and being doted on, but it feels like he forces it on me and I just don't like it. It doesn't feel natural. Maybe you are doing this without realizing it? I know your intentions are good and your heart is in the right place, but romance kind of just has to happen on it's own - it can't be forced. I could be all wrong here, but just putting it out there as something to ponder.

this expresses what i was trying to say once before, but in a much more direct and succinct way :thumbup:

KiaKaha

Banned
:popcorn:...

Intense? INTENSE?? I AM NOT INTENSE DAMMIT... I AM EASYGOING...!!

Actually I have thought about this to some degree - I think this particularly true within online dating, where there is an expectation of romance and to take things further - but if there is flirtation back - then isn't me flirting with them back the expected thing to do? (but not taking to too slow - otherwise friend zoned - got to get the balance EXACTLY right)

I think - ahem... let me just clear my throat here... I think - that one of the reasons is that a potential mate to take things further and to actually be "the boyfriend" there is an emergency shut off system.

I mean if I wrote out - exactly how a relationship develops - perhaps you could tell me if my expectations are unreasonable.

I know how I come across on here by the way - it's cool. I am making my dinner by the way which is why I can't respond to everything properly.

Hellhound

Super Moderator

like you asked

Coyote, I love you. You should marry me.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Why is "get help" a bad word to you?

There's nothing wrong with talking to someone about a difficult situation and get advice to try and fix it.