Kia's Ultimate rejection thread

KiaKaha

Banned
Don't these "profiles" on dating sites have info about you? Your job etc? Or do you not put that on there?

Actually I will post up my original profile that had ZERO interest.

I will add my second one where I started to get messages.

This is something else that confuses me.

MikeyC

I don't know what it is about you, man, because I have less money and less attractiveness than you do, but I still get interested women. Curious....

WishingICould

There's got to be something that you're holding back here. There's got to be a reason every single one of these women said you were "too nice".

Srijita52

Kia, I'm should be the last one to say anything here but if so many girls are rejecting you for being "too nice" it can't be all in your head. There must be something you need to work on. I don't know what it is as don't really see how you act in real life. Is there anyone who can give you an honest opinion? Friends? Family? Don't ask the girl as there's high chance she'll tell you the truth. You don't have to be perfect, not everyone who's in a relationship is "perfect".

ImNotMyIllness

Just my 2 cents, feel free to ignore but, I think she gave you a very realistic and honest answer there, most of the women above 25 have grown out of the romantic phase and are looking more for factors like financial stability , having a career and things of that ilk.... I think the so called pressure that you're talking about actually does exist in reality something that every men find themselves dealing with when they're considering to find a partner.

I'm totally screwed in this category too! Ugh!

Lamb

Just my 2 cents, feel free to ignore but, I think she gave you a very realistic and honest answer there, most of the women above 25 have grown out of the romantic phase and are looking more for factors like financial stability , having a career and things of that ilk.... I think the so called pressure that you're talking about actually does exist in reality something that every men find themselves dealing with when they're considering to find a partner.

Just curious, do others feel this also applies for males seeking females past the age of 25? What are the "qualifications" so to speak if you had to generalize.

ImNotMyIllness

Just curious, do others feel this also applies for males seeking females past the age of 25? What are the "qualifications" so to speak if you had to generalize.

Males have very relaxed standards when it comes to females. Some, do insist on college graduates, I use to think that way right out of college but that's silly. I don't care about that anymore. It's a stupid restriction!

Personally, she needs to be faithful, good sense of humor, fun, affectionate, communicative...............

1BlackSheep

No. With men, the qualification seems to be physical attractiveness. I recall an article posted about a gal who placed a fake OK Cupid profile making herself sound like a complete psycho but got zillions of interested replies because she was attractive. The men basically admitted that physical beauty won out over any "issues" she had.

Perhaps both sides need to be a little less rigid in their expectations. :question:

Males have very relaxed standards when it comes to females. Some, do insist on college graduates, I use to think that way right out of college but that's silly. I don't care about that anymore. It's a stupid restriction!

Personally, she needs to be faithful, good sense of humor, fun, affectionate, communicative...............
You're on the right track! :)

Last edited:

ImNotMyIllness

No. With men, the qualification seems to be physical attractiveness. I recall an article posted about a gal who placed a fake OK Cupid profile making herself sound like a complete psycho but got zillions of interested replies because she was attractive. The men basically admitted that physical beauty won out over any "issues" she had.

Perhaps both sides need to be a little less rigid in their expectations. :question:

Yeah, it's true. Men tend to qualify women on their level of attractiveness. But for me, average inner beauty works just as well!

1BlackSheep

Yeah, it's true. Men tend to qualify women on their level of attractiveness. But for me, average inner beauty works just as well!
Maybe you two need to consider slightly older, financially independent women who may not be as "hot" as the younger gals but also aren't as focused on the balance in your bank account! ;)

gazelle

Unfortunately I don't have that much experience in dating!, I've only ever been in one relationship with a jerk and the only thing I've learned from it is that I think I can spot a jerk from 100 kilometers away now!lol But in general it seems that there's more emphasis on females to be healthy and attractive... not sure lol.

Last edited:

WishingICould

Unfortunately I don't have that much experience in dating!, I've only ever been in one relationship with a jerk and the only thing I've learned from it is that I think I can spot a jerk from 100 kilometers away now!lol But in general it seems that there's more emphasis on females to be healthy and attractive... not sure lol.

Haha I know what you mean there!

gazelle

I probably wont ever be rich, unless I win the lottery. I am motivated by things other than monetary gain. It seems success and attraction is measured by wealth. Character of a person (and particularly interpretation of ones character) seems to have hardly any merit.

I think I might have projected a too much materialistic image of women in my previous posts. While I still do emphasize that financial stability and a steady career definitely are important factors that women might be looking for, I don’t think that women are looking for rich men either, just enough to pull his own weight, provide a shelter and show that he can support a future family? But then again I actually don't know all of the women in the the world so I can only speak for my own observations which definitely don't account for absolute rules... and something else that comes to mind is that there might also be a possibility that you’ve chosen the wrong women? A possibility of there being a common denominator between all of them? Maybe you might also have to get yourself in places where you’re more likely to find people who are more compatible. Places like charity organizations? Or maybe focus on getting a career in the UN in the future where it’s more likely that you get to know people with similar interests?

WishingICould

Most us of aren't looking for a rich guy. As long as they have a job and their own life that's enough for me. Also, if they're arrogant, womanisers etc then i'm not interested.

1BlackSheep

I think I might have projected a too much materialistic image of women in my previous posts. While I still do emphasize that financial stability and a steady career definitely are important factors that women might be looking for, I don’t think that women are looking for rich men either, just enough to pull his own weight, provide a shelter and show that he can support a future family? But then again I actually don't know all of the women in the the world so I can only speak for my own observations which definitely don't account for absolute rules... and something else that comes to mind is that there might also be a possibility that you’ve chosen the wrong women? A possibility of there being a common denominator between all of them? Maybe you might also have to get yourself in places where you’re more likely to find people who are more compatible. Places like charity organizations? Or maybe focus on getting a career in the UN in the future where it’s more likely that you get to know people with similar interests?
Well said! I think many women are just looking for someone who can contribute financially, not necessarily be wealthy. But, there are a fair share out there who want more so it's not a completely false assumption.

And yes, perhaps Kia is meeting too many incompatible women. Reminds me of that old song with the line "looking for love in all the wrong places, looking for love in too many faces." I know he will someday find his match though! :)

Aron

more like "self-assured"

I think that right there ^ is the single biggest hindrance of a male with SA to attract a female. And I think a lot of people with SA mistake being "self-assured" with being a jerk. We are "too nice". For example we are so nice that we consider first and foremost what is good for others, and not what is good for ourselves, we do it so much that we alter ourselves to make others happy. And that behaviour is certainly not being self assertive. Again, there's a fine line between being a jerk, and being self-assertive. I'm not saying you should strut around not caring about anyone but yourself, it's just.. ehh, I don't even know the difference. It's just a feeling, but I can't exactly put my finger on it.