Joining this forum....

LA-girl

You are being awfully dramatic. If a member of this forum has done something terrible, PLEASE report him. Otherwise you're casting doubt and suspicion upon everyone (male). The mod team here has dealt with all manner of scum, and it's for everyone's benefit if a scumball is dealt with.

He's not in here anymore...

ImNotMyIllness

Oh wow! That sounds horrible. This is a great forum and so far my experience has been a good one. But, there are predatory people out there......That reminds me to be more cautious as well. What a shame!

Flanscho

You are being awfully dramatic. If a member of this forum has done something terrible, PLEASE report him. Otherwise you're casting doubt and suspicion upon everyone (male).

I agree. I don't see the point of this whole thread.
You want to tell us something? Then do that. You can't because you are too scared of some evil guy? Go to the police. You can't because you are too scared? Then why do you think that mentioning all this on the forums said evil guy visited is safer than talking to anyone in person about it? I don't get it. It doesn't make any sense to me. I might sound "evil" or something myself, but if people claim to know super important stuff but refuse to tell it to anyone, they seem to be to just want attention.

LA-girl

I was just reflecting, thinking how this forum had lead me to one of my greatest blessings and greatest curses, all at once. That was my point. And i felt like saying it here where it all started. Believe me i don't want attention.

Lou-s-Darkness

I don't really get it. I mean I can sort of comprehend what you mean by you wanting to share that there are good things and bad things that happen here and in the outside world, and how people aren't what they seem...but you elaborating on this in a later post kind of piqued many people's interest. It's as though you're trying to see how many people will give this thread attention, while you're not providing us with much of anything to help you with. I absolutely don't mean to put you on the spot, I'm just explaining what it seems like. This got me and many others (surely) curious, and aside from that, maybe we can help you. I don't see the problem in you telling us what happened if the person isn't here anymore. It's horrible that this person did something awful and I totally understand, but don't start a thread like this if you're not planning to share. If it's hard to talk about then it's alright and it's fine to keep it to yourself.

Bo592

That was terrible the nerve of him what on earth was he thinking doing that to you. Don`t worry he gone now you don`t have to put with that any more .

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
I don't really get it. I mean I can sort of comprehend what you mean by you wanting to share that there are good things and bad things that happen here and in the outside world, and how people aren't what they seem...but you elaborating on this in a later post kind of piqued many people's interest. It's as though you're trying to see how many people will give this thread attention, while you're not providing us with much of anything to help you with. I absolutely don't mean to put you on the spot, I'm just explaining what it seems like. This got me and many others (surely) curious, and aside from that, maybe we can help you. I don't see the problem in you telling us what happened if the person isn't here anymore. It's horrible that this person did something awful and I totally understand, but don't start a thread like this if you're not planning to share. If it's hard to talk about then it's alright and it's fine to keep it to yourself.

Vaguebooking, though perhaps not the intent.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Revenge of some kind.

Some random person on the internet can do no harm to you, unless he lives like two blocks away from you or something. Even then, you can report him to the authorities.

So, tell me... what did this person do?

LA-girl

I'm not afraid of him like that. I'm not afraid of him. It's the situation he has put me in. It has to do with hacking/spying and much more.