Joining this forum....

LA-girl

No. When i was here i was mostly on the off topic section, cause i did not join this site because of SA. I joined just to make a post about chronic fatigue and how in my case it can cause or aggravate anxiety. WHen you're exhausted (not talking about normal exhaustion here), your whole system will suffer, mental and physical.

Anyway, no, there was something, some people i met here that decided to do something with me, put me in a situation that for most would be unbearable, and particularly if you hate being scrutinized, watched and even judged.

LA-girl

The person who did this had SA himself, at the time. And i did not do anything to hurt him, in fact i tried to help him and i was there when he said he was lonely. I still have no clue how he could come up with the things he did and why, and why i can't escape from it, now 7 years later.

The blessing i talked about, was the fact that i found the truth thanks to joining a religious discussion on here. But what a price to pay....

Steelsoul

The person who did this had SA himself, at the time. And i did not do anything to hurt him, in fact i tried to help him and i was there when he said he was lonely. I still have no clue how he could come up with the things he did and why, and why i can't escape from it, now 7 years later.

The blessing i talked about, was the fact that i found the truth thanks to joining a religious discussion on here. But what a price to pay....

That sound horrible. But what had he done to you? (You don't have to tell us if you don't want)

LA-girl

He did something that you would think belonged only in sci-fi movies. Or Sci.fi/horror movies.

Flanscho

Your post confuses me. Since you hint all this stuff, you want people to ask you what's going on. Since you want people to ask you what's going on, you want to tell people what's on your mind. Why don't you just do that then? Say what happened, we will give you an honest opinion. If you don't say what happened, then I miss the point.

springk

That is scary but i still not understand.
I hope you can rid yourself of what he did.
Forums are great place to meet people but then sometimes you end up with people you never want to meet or who play with your feelings and some more dangerous.

LA-girl

I can't really say anything further. It's so big that i'm not sure how to tell it and i can understand many would have a problem even believing it. He started it, but he brought in more people who joined him. Everything is not what it seems, and everyone is not who they appear to be. I had a recurrent nightmare since childhood, that people who were close to me would pull off their masks and become beasts. That's pretty much what happened, symbolically of course.

Bo592

He did something that you would think belonged only in sci-fi movies. Or Sci.fi/horror movies.
Belong on a SCI.FI that sound weird he must of done something really strange to you did he bite your neck or somthing ?

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
I can't really say anything further. It's so big that i'm not sure how to tell it and i can understand many would have a problem even believing it. He started it, but he brought in more people who joined him. Everything is not what it seems, and everyone is not who they appear to be. I had a recurrent nightmare since childhood, that people who were close to me would pull off their masks and become beasts. That's pretty much what happened, symbolically of course.
You are being awfully dramatic. If a member of this forum has done something terrible, PLEASE report him. Otherwise you're casting doubt and suspicion upon everyone (male). The mod team here has dealt with all manner of scum, and it's for everyone's benefit if a scumball is dealt with.