Insulted by stranger - Help!!

Hellhound

Super Moderator
"Why would she do this?" Because she's a bitch, that's why. There's nothing wrong with you, those people do that because they are self-centered idiots or because they feel bad with themselves and hurting others "help" their poor self esteem. It doesn't surprise me if she has done the same to other people.

lyricalliaisons

"Why would she do this?" Because she's a bitch, that's why. There's nothing wrong with you, those people do that because they are self-centered idiots or because they feel bad with themselves and hurting others "help" their poor self esteem. It doesn't surprise me if she has done the same to other people.

I completely agree :D:)::eek:: You said it much better than I tried to earlier lol.

LockieKermit

Try working out with weights and do some cardio. It's not a solution but it will make yourself feel better and more confident.

If your worried about how you look, you might wanna try a few things simple like gelling a bit of your hair when you go to a pub, or combing etc...

Im not saying change your image to something your not, but it might any bit@!#$ from saying those words

To be blunt that girl was a f**king b*tch. Please please!! do not take what she said seriously! She was probably drunk, I know what she said stings no matter what..It would have stung anyone...even someone without social phobia or any of the problems we have would have been pissed off or questioning the incident, trust me. I had an incident at a bar the one time, I went with my fiance' to this bar to see a band, Ive never been in this bar before, I had to use to bathroom, Im always nervous using the bathroom at bars because people are bombed you never know what you can run into..
Anyway Im going to the bathroom and this woman in a stall over started talking, I thought "is she talking to me?" we were the only ones in the bathroom, and I didnt say anything back, I was questioning if she was actually talking to me, or on her cell or whatever..anyway then I hear her call me a snob or something like that..because I didn't say anything back, needless to say I got out of the bathroom as fast as I could. I felt upset, because I know sometimes people with social phobia mistake us for being snobby, but I thought to myself...why the f**k would I want to strike up a convo on the toilet? lol..I mean I don't know this person at all, and she was probably bombed. Logically..why would anyone just strike up a convo when your trying to go to the bathroom..its pretty silly, your just there to do your business and get out of there.
But anyway I hope what everyone on here has been telling you helps..

((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))

206Raider

That lady was a real bitch so you shouldn't let it get to you as everyone else has said. She had some real problems and nobody has ever said something that bad to me but she was probably drunk out of her mind anyway. You should have just walked into the bathroom anyway but it doesn't matter. Try to let it go.

BeachGaBulldog

I can't stand people who I don't know, coming up to me and making jokes, stupid comments, whatever. I would have ripped that bitch up one side and down the other. I would have told her to go f*** herself, too.
You are not a loser. It took a lot of guts to go out by yourself. I did the go out by myself thing when I was younger. I hated it. So, for years, I stay in on New Year's and make it a point to be asleep before midnight. Its so overrated.

Hey my dude, you can't worry about it, that's a horrible thing to deal with, especially with social phobia, but she seems like a real c*nt, its over and done with now though, try and move forward. I have had situations like that (not with such a blunt b*tch), but what I have found helps is faking a sneeze and spittin right in their face! I've said in other post that once you do something like that once, you find it quite easy to do it all the time, and the rush is amazing! If she was with some "tough guys" the odds of them doin something is slim and none, my best advice is to not give people your fear, quietness can speak in many ways, go looking for a situation like this to put yourself in again, then when a negative remark is made, act like you didn't hear it, spit, and if a guy walks up tryin to look tough, calmly look at him (showing no fear no matter how bad you want to run and hide) and cold cock the s.o.b. And don't worry about the "not to gay" statement I get that kind of stuff all the time, the one thing people with sp (even though most don't seem to notice) is the ability to be a complete and total d*ick! Think about it, it's the easiest way to get people to leave you alone, no small talk, its over that quick! A real easy way to filter out the real a**holes with malicious intent, and you'll probably hurt them more they hurt you! I'm usually pretty nice, quiet, and shy but when people f*ck with me, it's instantly on! And I never back down, try it, your gonna stand out anyway, do what I do and finish any sh*t that someone else starts, it REAL hard at first, but once the adrenaline starts flowing, it real easy, just let yourself go, I know you have enough built up inside you to scare the livin sh*t out of almost anyone, just remember that. All those things you've kept in over the years need out, don't be scared of yourself leave that to the jerks at the bar when you finally let loose, and I think you need to! Hang in there bud!

BeachGaBulldog

I like what the last person said. I too am a quiet person, but when someone starts some s*** with me, my whole attitude is "They started it, I'm going to finish it". If a stranger just goes about their business and doesn't bother me, everything is cool, but if they interfere with me, like the other guy said, IT IS ON.
There are a lot of people in the world who just always have to be talking, can't shut the f*** up, and have absolutely nothing worthwhile to say. They say ugly, unnecessary things. A lot of wasted breath. Me telling a bully "to go f*** themselves" or to "f*** off and die" makes me feel great if they bother me. Yes, the adrenaline does get pumping.

Walk

Don't say that you won't go out on your again. That would be allowing this bad experience to make you weaker instead of stronger.

It's like giving up in a boxing match just because you got punched with a good punch and you got knocked down in the 2nd round... you weren't knocked out, so just get right back up and go on to continue the fight to win.

You would basically have to be a very nasty/selfish person to say something as bad as that to a complete stranger. I believe what anyone like that, is not worth listening too. Don't let some worthless comment take away any part of your life.

WorldEndsWithMe

I'm sorry you had to have such a terrible experience... I'm actually really mad at this, I wish I could've told her off! I can't even believe how awful some people are.

Seriously that's the type of stupid stuff you hear from jrhigh kids. She should grow up...
What type of freaking weirdo just says cruel words like that to a stranger? How the heck was she brought up where she thinks that's ok?

I hope you feel better... I hate that super-anxiety mode that happens after a crappy encounter like that.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
There's a whole group of people like that in the clubbing world. She would have said the same thing drunk or sober. Their whole lives are centered around the clubs, and their image, and being 'cool'. The high points of their lives are about becoming 'cool' enough to not only get into the best clubs, but the best areas of the best clubs. Being there and being seen.

They get a rush from feeling like they're better than other people who aren't as 'cool' as they are, which is just about everyone. It's a combination of how you look, what clothes you wear (very important), who you know, how you carry yourself, who you're with. It's 100% about image and 0% substance, trust me.

They have many friends, all within their own scene only, and no real friendships. Even relationships take a backseat to coolness in that scene--nothing is expected to last, and promiscuity is the norm. A partner is for show.

This empty, insecure shell of a ho has you all upset? Consider her life in another decade or two.

Hey man I am sorry that happened to you.
One can always meet the strangest people at clubs and bars.

Try not to think of it. I find it funny that their are people like this around.

GreenEyedRedHead

I wish I was there with you, because as a girl I could've punched her in the face. I can't really add much because everyone already gave you such good advice, but it sometimes helps me to believe in Karma. One day it's gonna come back around to her, if it hasn't already. If you're a person who avoids going out of your house, it took soooo much courage to go out to a pub alone. Especially on New Year's Eve. I wouldn't have had the courage to go anywhere alone in the first place. Don't let this one incident stop your progress.

yohannes

i would have slap that bi tch & if she called her boyfriend I would have bit the crap out of him. I hate that slut. Don't let that slut take over your life men do what you want to do its your life.

lef09012

What a BITCH!!! You didn't do anything wrong.
I had similar experiences because of my nervouness. I mean people acted rude to me.

I was soooo upset for myself for I couldn't protect myself by saying what I wanted.
But at that moment, my brain got frozen, and I couldn't confront them. Too scared to upset them.
I was more upset for myself than what the bitches did to me. Double tortue.
And that terrible feeling lasted so long. Played in my head again and again like broken DVD player.
Guess you're the same.

Again, you didn't do anything wrong!! Especially when people are drunk, they may get violent easily, so avoiding conflict was a smart choice.

Someday, you won't be able to take those rudeness anymore.
That happened to me. It felt sooooooo good! and bitches became totally different persons.

English is my second language, so I'm sorry if this was difficult to understand.

Last edited:
Mr Isolated, you're not going to believe some foul mouth insensitive bitch are you?

She doesn't know you to judge you. What sort of person would say that out loud to someone? The fact she said it to you shows that she was nasty natured, she wanted to hurt you, she is immature, she has no brain, she is insensitive, she doesn't care less for other people's feelings.

Is she a fair judge? No way on Earth. Someone like her would probably insult a lot of people for any little thing. You must not take any notice of her, there are people like that about unfortunately.
It is a shame that people like her can get away with such behaviour.