...I'm sick of being a virgin.

Kiwong

As for the point of your post... I don't think having sex with a prostitute of any caliber would be the greatest idea, because it removes the thrill of the chase and the sense of accomplishment (anyone who objects to that... think about it. That's part of the fun of it for guys, and sometimes girls too).

I agree that having sex with a prostitute, will only result in lost virginity, but is probably not an answer for anxiety, and for some it could make anxiety worse, and lead to a feeling of even more emptiness and despair about life.

The thrill of the chase, maybe that's true for some guys and girls, but certainly not all. For many sufferers of anxiety, there is no thrill at all, just repeated damaging experiences of deep fear and rejection. Perhaps for the worse sufferers of anxiety there is little joy, only fear of embarrassment and judgement in even the simplest of human interactions.

hidwell

As for the point of your post... I don't think having sex with a prostitute of any caliber would be the greatest idea, because it removes the thrill of the chase and the sense of accomplishment (anyone who objects to that... think about it. That's part of the fun of it for guys, and sometimes girls too). And then sure you can technically say you're no longer a virgin, but... Well, I guess if it's bothering you that much go for it. I'm sorry you're having such a hard time with it.

What thrill of the chase, for guys with social anxiety there is no chase just chronic anxiety about the upcoming rejection then despair. :thumbdown:

What thrill of the chase, for guys with social anxiety there is no chase just chronic anxiety about the upcoming rejection then despair. :thumbdown:

Okay good point, but if you do end up dating a girl or even just sleeping with her you had to do something to get it, and that happens to guys with SA too. So there is potentially still a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction to be had.

thegunners21

Okay good point, but if you do end up dating a girl or even just sleeping with her you had to do something to get it, and that happens to guys with SA too. So there is potentially still a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction to be had.

Meh, the need for sex is greater than than the need to chase something. (at least in my case)

Well, this I didn't know. :question:

Me neither... In that case, jeez, you have time! 16 is too early to lose it for either gender, IMO, but to each their own...

You're not even legally an adult yet, if you live in America. You're fine.

Some men, including myself, always choose for the woman to chase the man :lol:. Forget chasing women, make them chase you! As far as losing virginity, I see the idea of getting a hooker but why pay a lot of money when most likely the deed will be done in like 10 minutes for said teenage virgin, however it is a viable option providing he can find one that will overlook his age. Another idea would be to announce at school in the presence of some girls that no girl at your school is worthy enough of being your 1st.... let the chase begin! Some won't care but others should take that as a personal challenge and pursue you. It's called psychology, learn it and make it work to your advantage. And look for ones that would probably be down with it, not the most popular one that all the guys want, don't set your sights too high or it won't work. OR you can just wait. Good luck, but remember USE PROTECTION no matter who she is.

Tuukka40

another idea would be to announce at school in the presence of some girls that no girl at your school is worthy enough of being your 1st.... Let the chase begin! Some won't care but others should take that as a personal challenge and pursue you. It's called psychology, learn it and make it work to your advantage. And look for ones that would probably be down with it, not the most popular one that all the guys want, don't set your sights too high or it won't work.

dont do this. Dont do this. Dont do this! It will be embarassing and no girl will be interested.

Diend

It looks like you believe being a virgin is a shameful thing. You actually believe it is bad to be a virgin. I think your low self-esteem is from being a virgin but are you doing it for yourself or for others? Trying to pick up girls is a waste of time.

Daniel089

You see I'm 24 in summer and a virgin as well. Actually I fantasize a lot about women, and I'm really down with having sex now. So I decided that I'll take things in my hand and already found a sexual partner on the internet. Maybe if I just losed it, it would really take my mind off of several sexual thoughts.

MikeyC

word.
I don't remember being worried about such things at 16.
But I guess that's just me.
..Because I still sit here at 23..not worried about such things.lol
I'm 27 now and I worried more about my virginity at 16 than I do now, simply because at that age you compare yourself to your peers more. As you get older, that lessens and you realise it just doesn't matter. I believe that's what Karl is going through now.