...I'm sick of being a virgin.

karl

Yeah,i know that there will come a lot of people telling me ''thats not bat'' or ''lot of people wish they were vigins again'' but i don really care.

im just sick of it...sick of listening to my friends talking about who the F*** the last night...sick of my cousins telling me that im the only virgin among them,sick of it...and the worst part is that i dont know what to do :sad:

gummybear22

find new folks to hang out with who don't treat you like junk, is my advice
sex is overrated. there's plenty more to do in life than that.

thegunners21

Yeah,i know that there will come a lot of people telling me ''thats not bat'' or ''lot of people wish they were vigins again'' but i don really care.

im just sick of it...sick of listening to my friends talking about who the F*** the last night...sick of my cousins telling me that im the only virgin among them,sick of it...and the worst part is that i dont know what to do :sad:

If it bothers you that much, just go out and pay and get it over with. It will be a load off of your brain.

MikeyC

I actually agree with gunners here. There are sophisticated and more "upmarket" brothels to go to for sex, and you can leave without contracting all kinds of infections. I guarantee that Karl wouldn't have been the only man to do such a thing.

Karl, if you've got money, have a look at your options. There's ways to lose your virginity without resorting to street prostitutes. :)

daisydaydreamz

i can't quite believe what i have been reading on here! your virginity is not an encumberance to be gotten rid of by any means necessary. It matters not that you are a virgin, those who tease you about it are shallow arrogant a****holes!
Paying for the service of a prostitute would be an empty and soulless experience. One day you will meet someone you genuinely care for and it will happen!.... In the meantime don't worry about it... It's just a word!

thegunners21

i can't quite believe what i have been reading on here! your virginity is not an encumberance to be gotten rid of by any means necessary. It matters not that you are a virgin, those who tease you about it are shallow arrogant a****holes!
Paying for the service of a prostitute would be an empty and soulless experience. One day you will meet someone you genuinely care for and it will happen!.... In the meantime don't worry about it... It's just a word!

Life is not a fairy tale. Some people just want to get it over with rather than wait till they're 27 to meet the "special one" and paying is the only option left.

You can't guarantee that it will be an empty and soulless experience. You can't guarantee that it won't be an empty and soulless experience with the "someone special". Not to mention, people usually don't find their "someone special". Oh and first time sucks anyways.

Section_31

OP, just food for thought. I dont know how old you are, but i find 90% of the time people bragging about however many ppl they slept with are comlpetely BSing and trying to build themselves up. Im almost 30 and i still find this with ppl. I have a hard time believing them.

Pay it no heed.

Englishman

This might not be good advice, but I'm going to give it anyways. If you REALLY want to lose your virginity, you can... all I'm saying is be a bit immoral. Be selfish for once, if a sweaty bastard like me can have sex so can you!

...sick of listening to my friends talking about who the F*** the last night...

One of the reasons I dislike the idea of casual sex. That's not to say boyfriends/fiances/husbands don't talk to their buddies about the sex they had the previous night, but hopefully if you didn't like him talking about it he would stop, and he wouldn't be talking about just some girl he boinked; it would be someone he was in a relationship with, so hopefully a bit more respect there. Anyway that's not the point of your post.

As for the point of your post... I don't think having sex with a prostitute of any caliber would be the greatest idea, because it removes the thrill of the chase and the sense of accomplishment (anyone who objects to that... think about it. That's part of the fun of it for guys, and sometimes girls too). And then sure you can technically say you're no longer a virgin, but... Well, I guess if it's bothering you that much go for it. I'm sorry you're having such a hard time with it.

A86

sounds to me more like an issue of not being able to relate or be included over an experience rather than the virginity issue itself. basically peer pressure.

they are the ones making you feel bad for not being part of the group mentality, and you are the one accepting these bad feelings.

sad to say, but losing it, probably will make you feel better with your standing in such a group.

in regards to not knowing what to do... take advice under consideration but at the end of the day, you are the only one who knows what you really want, the only one who can initiate your desires and the only one responsibly for your actions.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
I don't think having sex with a prostitute of any caliber would be the greatest idea, because it removes the thrill of the chase and the sense of accomplishment (anyone who objects to that... think about it. That's part of the fun of it for guys, and sometimes girls too). And then sure you can technically say you're no longer a virgin, but... Well, I guess if it's bothering you that much go for it. I'm sorry you're having such a hard time with it.
Truth! Also, I believe there are a few posters here who've tried prostitutes to get rid of their virginity, and ended up feeling ashamed that they had to go to a prostitute and all the more hopeless about women.

OP, just food for thought. I dont know how old you are, but i find 90% of the time people bragging about however many ppl they slept with are comlpetely BSing and trying to build themselves up. Im almost 30 and i still find this with ppl. I have a hard time believing them.

Pay it no heed.
Also true.

And folks, keep in mind the OP is 16, and said his cousins talking were the problem. He's going to have a hard time finding new cousins, and family can be hard to avoid. He also isn't likely to be able to afford a prostitute of any caliber. Nor do I suspect he will have much luck finding male peers who aren't into bragging and/or lying about sex.

Karl, my advice would be to do your best to talk to as many girls as possible--including and especially the ones you aren't attracted to. Talk to old ones as well as young ones. It's the best way to learn about women. Learning about women is important. Not just for the sake of getting a girlfriend or sex, but including for that.

thegunners21

I didn't know he was 16. If he's 16, then my suggestion would be to try and talk to girls, you're only 16, there's time left.

I'm sick of being a virgin as well. Unlike the OP, it's not because I want to fit in with my friends (don't have any), it's because I just want to experience sex and paying for it seems like the way left right now.