If you had enough money...

lily

Oh.. this has to be a sort of secret somehow but i could tell you a little. I would go travelling and want to travel to meet 1 or 2 spw'rs on here. i would spend it on things that make me feel good like the spa too and even though some things are expensive, if i really wanted it i would get it.

PeterO

When I have extra money, I travel. I have kids who may want to go to college someday, and who unfairly expect to be fed and clothed, so extra money is less common these days. But I've been on some amazing trips.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I'd find my ideal mountain home thats near the coast, buy it. It'd be secluded, 10 minutes out of a town just for convenience. Make sure it had good internet, with all separate rooms for different needs. An awesome home cinema, wicked kitchen, perfect gaming room, an unreal nature bathroom, the master bedroom would have a glass ceiling so I could sleep under the stars in comfort, a planetarium, an awesome sound system connected through the whole house, a music room with stage where I would pay my favorite bands to come and play for me, a massive garage with all my favorite cars and motorbikes, and a secluded lounge room where the fireplace is in the middle and a huge circular comfy lounge surrounding it.

I'd also have a mini version of my house nearby so my SPW friends could come visit (air fares and costs paid for by me of course) where they could come and holiday or get some refuge from the world.

Not a lot I know..

Hey, If I had the money.. lol

Last edited:

cappatown420

Can I just add that I would also get a chin implant and also surgery on my eyes so they aren't hooded.

My ex never worked, and just played the lotto. He was so sure he was going to win and would ALWAYS ask, what should we do with the money?

It annoyed the shit out of me, but eventually every time, I would simply respond, "Chin implant" Which in return, annoyed him.

He'd say, "No seriously, what would you get?" "Chin implant"

I was being half way serious, but mostly said it because I knew it annoyed him and he thought I wasn't taking it seriously enough lulz

I guess I would be a "wanderer", I'd be traveling and staying for a certain amount of time in different locations and taking a lot of pictures (i love taking pictures), until I get tired of that lifestyle I guess.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
A house somewhere out in countryside. Ah don’t know... something makes me think that would be great. Or I’d probably renovate that huge garage that’s just on the opposite side of my backyard into a sound proof recording studio space. That’s if it were up for sale and not already council owned. :idontknow:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
A house somewhere out in countryside. Ah don’t know... something makes me think that would be great. Or I’d probably renovate that huge garage that’s just on the opposite side of my backyard into a sound proof recording studio space. That’s if it were up for sale and not already council owned. :idontknow:

Oh, and if I had enough money for it, I’d get laser eye surgery to correct my eyesight. :)

A new more energy efficient fridge. I've had some issues with my power bill, and I think it's the separate fridge and freezer units sucking power individually. They're also quite old, so I have no idea what kind of power they use. A simple fridge/freezer combi with a really efficient energy label would put my mind at ease so much.

..Also a Battlestar.

lily

I'd say there r so many things to do but without your health you can't enjoy it so I'd put the money in my health 1st.

grapevine

Id buy my parents 5 acre property where I call home, so that when my parents pass I wont have to part with it from halving with my sister. I would also buy another propety of many acres and have a permaculture garden so Im almost entirely self sufficient with food and energy, water etc. Id have alot of animals like too, esp recused farm ones. And Id be busy gardening away. My house would be kind of modern rammed earth thing lol. Id also invest in some type of shares or something that could grow my money.